Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Whispers and steel

b8R1xeo.png

Equipment | In Bio

Location | Yalara Acadmy

Tag | Eido Wreyth Eido Wreyth

Her eyes watch as the hand drew closer, it was no rush of course... We all enjoy many flavours of poison.

"Not like me at all no, I am a creature of the night. I defy nature, consume life. What I am offering is what you could consider a boost to performance, a pill you can ingest to gain some benefits for a time. If you had the full extent of what I could offer... Your very self would no longer be the same, my past self is gone. Many boons, many curses to bear."

Adeline watches as the curious Eido gestures to the shadow spawn, causing her master to chuckle a bit.

"No dear, what that is- What those are, it is something beyond what you can fully understand for now. They- It, is not part of the reality we know of. Now it is a part of me, I see through those eyes easily, I control and manipulate eldritch shadows with ease. But alas, everything has a price does it not? Sadly for you I cannot offer such a thing at this time, you may end up caught in a spiral worse than any death you can imagine."

She taps a claw against the wood of her desk, perfectly in sync with a nearby clock. Gleefully watching Eido try to process what information she did just give, death was indeed far better compared to a paradoxical spiral of depravity and suffering.

Last edited:
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀs

To hear a woman who so gleefully dealt in gruesome death warn her of a fate she could not imagine even after all she had witnessed, that terrified Eido.

"This is to be a 'Do as I say not as I do' sort of tutorship then...?" She muttered in shock.

Initially she had been disappointed, but now she wanted nothing to do with her master's eldritch dealings no matter how curious they once made her. Frankly she wanted nothing to do with the woman either, but she didn't have much choice in the matter. Not anymore.

Hell, even if she refused this newest contract, what was to stop Adeline from choosing a newer and stronger apprentice to replace her? What was worse, To die and have one's soul consumed? Or live on in whatever hellish afterlife awaits people like herself? She was damned if she did, damned if she didn't.
Yes. That's it, damned. And the damned must take every scrap and every advantage that comes their way.

"Fine."

Eido sighed in resignation, turning around to face Adeline. Though It was not quite the defeated expression that one might expect, though the acknowledgement of her master's upper hand was certainly present. Instead it was... spiteful. A vow to survive and outlast, to prove all others wrong, to prove stronger than anything her master decides to throw at her.

"So be it then" She held out her hand.

Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua

b8R1xeo.png

Equipment | In Bio

Location | Yalara Academy

"The darkest depths of the hell I have seen, their doors remain unopened to you. If I were to try and grant the shadow it would consume you in mere moments, for it stems from the very godly being that created the dark as we know it."

With no more on that subject to be said, she clasps hands with Eido.

"The deal has been struck, from this day onward your soul belongs to me."

The same place Eido had been branded with would be hit again, the style of the brand changing as the claws of Adeline now clutched their very soul. A cold discomfort could be felt from all around as the ethereal chains of the pact maker now tightened firmly around their soul.

"Now, remain still..."

As her hand was taken back, the devil would vanish and appear behind Eido, wasting no time in pulling them back so their neck was easier to get to. With a firm bite the poison was granted, and as her cursed anima went into Eido.. Adeline pulled back and smirked with glee, the little one who perhaps wanted to kill her the most was now dependent on the very creature she hated.

"Feel it burn within? A small dose of me, now given to you to do with as you please. Give it enough time and you will see changes, wonderful new boons."

The scenery changes again, now back in that large room... Did they ever leave in the first place?

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀs

Eido shivered as the brand began to change, feeling as if she were atop the coven's mountaintop again, as if left in the snow to fend for herself or starve all over again.

She didn't even have time to suffer that feeling alone as Adeline seemingly vanished, only grab and pull her from behind. She instinctively reached to pull the woman's hands off her but it was not enough. It was never enough. Adeline bit her like some kind of dathomirian bat from deep beneath the earth and all Eido could do was grit her pointed teeth and wince at the pain of having the woman's fangs pierce her crimson flesh, and inject something into her veins.

Her two hearts burned as they began to beat faster and faster, spreading the anima throughout her body quickly. There was no going back now.

"Feel it burn within? A small dose of me, now given to you to do with as you please. Give it enough time and you will see changes, wonderful new boons."

"The... strength... you promised?" She spoke between exhausted breaths, clutching her neck and opening her eyes only to see that they were once again in that blasted room. Why? Why when would she be allowed to leave this horrid place? Had she not been here long enough?

"Wait... Here again? Why are we still in here?! I thought we were done with this place!"

b8R1xeo.png

Equipment | In Bio

Location | Yalara Academy

Seeing their reaction to where they were made the woman let out a minor huff of amusement, now somehow being right back in her armor.

"Ah but did we ever leave?"

She says, toying with Eido. Was there any way to tell if they did leave or not?

"Well of course you can go, I would imagine you desire to go back to your room yes? Get rest and such, over time you can learn what all you can do now... Or I can teach it in a lesson. But, I would imagine your body and mind crave rest."

With everything done, the test complete.. A pact made. Adeline tosses something to Eido, catching said object or not would allow Eido to see she had been gifted a set of old keys.

"A ship, old in appearance yet reliable in its systems waits for you at the landing zones. Once you feel ready you may go brave the outside, just be ready for that task I mentioned earlier dear.."

Adeline looks over Eido, tapping the chin of her helm.

"Do you not have a saber? Perhaps you could get one, take it from a dead Jedi and bleed it? Do as you please, be it firearms or other kinds of weaponry."

Despite the training given, Adeline continues to walk around Eido and inspect her.. Either she was mother henning or nitpicking faults.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀs

Adeline answered her question with another question, and Eido was not amused. As evident by the way she seemed to squint at her surroundings.

Still the reminder that she could rest was of some comfort at least, Force knows she needed it. Lately it had been difficult to tell whether the things she saw were real or not. Even so, she snatched the offered keys from the air just before they could completely pass her. Keys to a ship then? She had half a mind to sleep in the ship rather than any quarters in this accursed academy. At least the ship seemed less likely to change shape around her or for undead to find her there. Hopefully?

The thought was interrupted by a question that baffled her
"Do you not have a saber? Perhaps you could get one, take it from a dead Jedi and bleed it? Do as you please, be it firearms or other kinds of weaponry."

"Saber?" She straightened her posture upon realizing that Adeline was inspecting her, but couldn't help glancing at the discarded vibro-sword further in the room which had been her only weapon not long ago.

"I don't recall many lessons involving them"

She knew a crystal would be required at least, a special kind of crystal in fact. To her limited know knowledge though, Adeline made the right call. It would be easiest to find on a Jedi, and so killing one was likely her best chance.

"And will this task involve sabers? or these... Jedi, as you call them?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom