Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Whispers in the Mist

Serrin

S
Serrin paused, and gave it some thought.

I only had tea with my Sister Navina, but it was Ichor brew.

The Nightsister knew Navina would never poison her, yhey had been close since birth. Perhaod the water was tainted somehow? How though? It was boiled and Navina had shown no signs.

I have an injury.. during my adventures I joined up with some mercenaries and fought pirates, and etc. One time I was run through at the lower abdomen. Maybe loom at it?

She then thought of The One who haunted her and his experiments. She was afraid if she told this Healer that she would not believe her.

“There is another thing.. perhaps you could preform a Ichorloptomy? Look into the Magick and see if there is something?

Perhaps is she saw the scarring she felt inside, maybe then should would believe Serrin that there is a foe who us trying to harness the Ichor and bring harm to Dathomir.

TAG: Melinda Dealla Melinda Dealla

The answer Melinda received only served to confuse her more. As far as she knew, Ichor brew was meant to revitalise drinkers, not harm them. Then Serrin mentioned another interesting theory, one rooted in her adventures abroad.

"Pirates? I must admit, I always assumed they didn't actually exist. I though they were just a story to scare children into behaving," Melinda said, taking the spices she had chopped and placing them into a bowl. Even if Serrin wasn't poisoned, she could always use them later, for another patient. "Well, it's definitely worth taking a look."

Melinda sat down, and was about to ask to scan the old injury for signs of infection when Serrin gave her another interesting suggestion - an Ichorloptomy. She leaned back and considered it for a moment. Looking into the ichor to determine the cause of an illness was usually only for worst case scenarios...but then, she didn't know how dangerous Serrin's affliction was. Slowly, Melinda nodded. "Alright. Come with me. Maybe the ichor can reveal to us what isn't visible to the naked eye."

The healer led Serrin into a side room, which turned out to be more of a jungle than a room. What was once a second bedroom had been completely converted to an indoor garden, a myriad of plants climbing up the walls and overtaking the floor, all lit by a crescent moon shaped skylight above. Running through the middle of the room was a bubbling stream of water, likely drawn from an artificial canal which got its water from the river. Melinda gestured for Serrin to sit down beside it, knowing that the bubbling of the water would bring a sense of calm to the nightsister.

"This place...this perfect, wonderful garden...it is filled with pure, natural energy," the healer smiled, her green eyes aglow with pride and joy. "It is the best place to perform a magickal operation."

Sorry about the late reply

Serrin

S
Serrin followed Melinda Dealla Melinda Dealla into the Garden that she had made the surgical room. It was soothing, so many medical labs were sterile, chrome and with white washed walls. Insyead of walls was hanging herbs of native herbs that gave a pleasent swest smell and there was creek of water that trickled that calmed Serrin’s nerves.

The Troubled Nigjtsister took a seat on a great slabe of smooth rock, it shimmered and had natural place to place oneself ij a seated and Lotus cross legged position. She then leaned her head towards Melinda’s hands, her long flowing white and silvery locks swaying like a reed in the wind. The wind was not howling but gentle, and the waters so soft that Serrin felt her mind go into a trance, which began to reveal visions, echoes of memory in the Magick smoke of her mind.

There was an image, a being bathed in Green light with horns, a monster ahe shirked from as its eyes burned white. Then a great planet, also peridot like the Ichor and upon it, her and two others, who had The Spirit Ichor swirling around them. Then that Monster appeared, and apoke un tongues unknown, and another figure, the one from before in the forest of Dathomir that had visited pointed. Serrin felt her body contort as this images began to flood and she coughed up more black fluid.

She gasped and said once more, “He is coming! He is coming!

The terror in Serrin’s eyes which flickered green and back to gray, the great whites trembling, she wiped her black lips, and felt feverish. Was her condition from contract on the planet or Him? Was ahs infected with a pathogen or was this something of the mind that was making the body respond with purging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom