Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Woah, Take It Easy, I'm Sensitive!

Yayyyyyy! Here we go...
1GIdKBE.gif
Hi there. I made one of these a while back, specifically for Sera as a character. I got some good feedback back then and decided to make one for myself as a writer while leaving it open for more feedback on the character. My two other characters are relatively unknown and lacking in content, so I will keep it to just myself as a writer, and Seraphina as a character.

I've been around since last January (Oh boy! My 1 year was actually 3 days ago! I totally forgot!) with a two month break due to some soul searching and RL issues that were out of my hands. I've written with a good chunk of folks here, but there are so many more of you whose posts and threads I read on a daily basis that I have yet to write with. ( *cough* [member="Spencer Jacobs"] ) I'd like to change that, so anyone who I have yet to write with so far, I'd like to open the door and say, like Jewel said that one time in that one song "If you want me, don't be afraid, I promise it won't be in vain. uh-uh-uh"

Right...That was weird. Anyway...I am pretty sassy with my opinions. Typically expressed through GIFs, like above. I don't think I can change this, it's a personality trait, so if it bothers you, I apologize. But since I left back in August and came back in October, I managed to repair (most of) the relationships that were sort of torn due to various misunderstandings and conflicts ( Thanks, [member="Reverance"] ) and I've mostly stayed away from the Major Faction scene as well as the Invasion PvP stuff for my own sanity, and to prevent unnecessary angst between myself and other writers which seems to have paid off thus far.

So, please, people I've written with or those who read my posts share your writing wisdom, advice, or even burns with meeeee. I'm not the best by far, which is why I constantly study other folks' threads to expand my own talent. Just remember,

IgotKHS.gif

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] Well I've written with both Sera and Kayleigh (bby come back!) and have to say I always find it a joy. Very easy to write with your characters because you separate them so well, and have a very different writing style for them both, they never meld, if they makes sense, so it's all great as a fellow writer.

And your no-nonsense attitude is refreshing, and easy to know where you stand and what you're after here.

On here, I think you're great fun, considerate and witty, but you know what it means to be a serious writer in a community like this and I find you speak a lot of sense and always approachable. This is turning into a bit gushy so I'll give you a negative to balance it out.

....I can't think of one, but I will.

Keep on being you and those gifs just make it easy to smile when you post anything and I look forward to writing again hopefully in the future! Don't leave again either, that was sad times.

tumblr_lp0hj1ojwJ1qi1qgh.gif

Ronan Nakasla

R
[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

I remember writing with you once. My character at the time basically laughed at yours for being an idealistic Jedi who saw the world in two shades of Force.

I shelved him indefinitely, level 100 and all that.

Hi, want to write again sometime?

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
Two words: The Worst.

Total plagiarist with nothing but pink "Byzantium" (Really, it's Byzantine.) on her mind and just a horrid accent. Edgy characters with two lightsabers just because and pretends that Jedi actually know gymnastics. And don't get me started on the annoying GIFs and that chick from 1989 she's obsessed with. The Internet was better without her.

There. I commented on your stupid thread, you moron.

And I love her because she is awesome and no one else can go toe-to-toe with me in sass and still walk away with both of us knowing it was just our way of being friends.

Although our dialogue has been extensively lesser than most, I have to say that you are by far a joy to be around. I like your style. I like where your head is regarding threadage (doing your thing and saying kark it to factions).

And frankly, anyone whose spirit animal is Emma Stone gets a gold star in my book.

So, 10/10, would hang with.

Roshki Belawiiks

We all have demons. I've just decided to feed mine

I remember, a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, when Roshki and Sera were both Padawans, and in ONE SINGLE THREAD, we swapped a couple posts where our characters both commented on how idiotic [member="Varus Shatterstar"] was for jumping off a cliff. I'll try to dig it up again, make sure it isn't just a hallucination xD

Anyway, since then, Sera has gone on to become (in my opinion) a totally kick butt Jedi Master lady (with awesome writing style)....

....and Ross is still a Padawan xD But! She also has a Blarth. So it's ok now.

Ahem.

We should do a run-in thread, be like "You look familiar...ZOMG YOU WERE THERE AT THAT THING BY THE THING WITH THE THING!!"

Only if you want to, though. Because it's not like I ssometimes browse your threads or anything. As an added bonus, we could make fun of [member="Zak Dymo"] together

Connor Harrison said:
[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] Well I've written with both Sera and Kayleigh (bby come back!) and have to say I always find it a joy. Very easy to write with your characters because you separate them so well, and have a very different writing style for them both, they never meld, if they makes sense, so it's all great as a fellow writer.

And your no-nonsense attitude is refreshing, and easy to know where you stand and what you're after here.

On here, I think you're great fun, considerate and witty, but you know what it means to be a serious writer in a community like this and I find you speak a lot of sense and always approachable. This is turning into a bit gushy so I'll give you a negative to balance it out.

....I can't think of one, but I will.

Keep on being you and those gifs just make it easy to smile when you post anything and I look forward to writing again hopefully in the future! Don't leave again either, that was sad times.

tumblr_lp0hj1ojwJ1qi1qgh.gif
Awww you know I love you too! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Jules Crux said:

I remember writing with you once. My character at the time basically laughed at yours for being an idealistic Jedi who saw the world in two shades of Force.

I shelved him indefinitely, level 100 and all that.

Hi, want to write again sometime?
Which character was it? And yes! Let's do it :)

Beowoof said:
Two words: The Worst.

Total plagiarist with nothing but pink "Byzantium" (Really, it's Byzantine.) on her mind and just a horrid accent. Edgy characters with two lightsabers just because and pretends that Jedi actually know gymnastics. And don't get me started on the annoying GIFs and that chick from 1989 she's obsessed with. The Internet was better without her.

There. I commented on your stupid thread, you moron.

And I love her because she is awesome and no one else can go toe-to-toe with me in sass and still walk away with both of us knowing it was just our way of being friends.
This still applies, I think :)

96pVrqv.gif

Darth Metus said:
Although our dialogue has been extensively lesser than most, I have to say that you are by far a joy to be around. I like your style. I like where your head is regarding threadage (doing your thing and saying kark it to factions).

And frankly, anyone whose spirit animal is Emma Stone gets a gold star in my book.

So, 10/10, would hang with.
Thank you! :)

Roshki Belawiiks said:

I remember, a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, when Roshki and Sera were both Padawans, and in ONE SINGLE THREAD, we swapped a couple posts where our characters both commented on how idiotic [member="Varus Shatterstar"] was for jumping off a cliff. I'll try to dig it up again, make sure it isn't just a hallucination xD

Anyway, since then, Sera has gone on to become (in my opinion) a totally kick butt Jedi Master lady (with awesome writing style)....

....and Ross is still a Padawan xD But! She also has a Blarth. So it's ok now.

Ahem.

We should do a run-in thread, be like "You look familiar...ZOMG YOU WERE THERE AT THAT THING BY THE THING WITH THE THING!!"

Only if you want to, though. Because it's not like I ssometimes browse your threads or anything. As an added bonus, we could make fun of [member="Zak Dymo"] together
Yes! Let's do it! And let's beat up [member="Zak Dymo"] for being a slimy little nautolen!

Darth Vornskr said:
Pretty cool for a super nerd :p <3

You're too kind :wub:

kro5gHi.gif

Ronan Nakasla

R
Atretes Rhoujen at the time, I think. Maybe Sigma, not sure. They're the same dude, different part of the storyline.

[member="Nefertari Sovint"] always told me, if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say nothing.

That's why I don't talk to [member="Roshki Belawiiks"]

Roshki Belawiiks said:
As an added bonus, we could make fun of [member="Zak Dymo"] together
Seraphina Shel'tah said:
Yes! Let's do it! And let's beat up [member="Zak Dymo"] for being a slimy little nautolen!
Oh, well, in that case...

To start with, you're pink. And that might be okay if it was a little pink. Except instead of badonkadonk butt, you've got elephantine lekku. But at least the freakishly large head-tails make up for your other features, as you have the body of a Hutt and the grace of a rancor.

And if people thought Aayala Secula dressed like a schutta, the torn fishnets in your signature make it clear that, should your career in the Jedi Order not work out, you'll always be able to find employment on the local street corner.

Oh, and as for feedback on that comic sans scribble you call writing... you're no [member="Kayleigh Tyven"], which is sad because that writer has their chit together like nobody's business. In fact, you could learn a lot from that person, as they are awesome and fun to thread with -- IC or OOC.

I'll just see myself out now.

tumblr_mcz6uaeaX41rxtvgoo1_250.gif

Orphen said:

I think your writing is fantastic, and it's always a joy to read.

Though we've only had, yaknow, one thread together...

>.>

Then you left... ... ...
I'm sorry about that! It was out of my hands.

Jules Crux said:
Atretes Rhoujen at the time, I think. Maybe Sigma, not sure. They're the same dude, different part of the storyline.
Ohhh okay! I remember Sigma :)

Zak Dymo said:
To start with, you're pink. And that might be okay if it was a little pink. Except instead of badonkadonk butt, you've got elephantine lekku. But at least the freakishly large head-tails make up for your other features, as you have the body of a Hutt and the grace of a rancor.

And if people thought Aayala Secula dressed like a schutta, the torn fishnets in your signature make it clear that, should your career in the Jedi Order not work out, you'll always be able to find employment on the local street corner.

Oh, and as for feedback on that comic sans scribble you call writing... you're no [member="Kayleigh Tyven"], which is sad because that writer has their chit together like nobody's business. In fact, you could learn a lot from that person, as they are awesome and fun to thread with -- IC or OOC.

I'll just see myself out now.
Awm0AUZ.gif

Sera sounds like a cool character who would be fun to meet IC. Any time I hear the "Acrobatic Jedi with dual sabers" type, I always think of her. I look forward to ajy future threads we may have together, be it as Mullarus or [member="Andanian Ategann"]

Also, your gif game is always on point, and I admire that.

qW4McNo.jpg

Beowoof said:
I beg to differ, nerd.

*coughs*

Anyway...

I've only written with Sera personally once, and that was on Kashyyyk which seems like forever ago, but it was great. PvP with you was awesome and fairly balanced, and having only found a handful of people I enjoy it with, that says something. I have a feeling if the two of them happened upon each other even after the time that's passed it'd still end up being a fight, which would be interesting to test sometime. Something tells me neither of them are the greatest at making friends.

Now, I've only been in a single thread with Jamie thus far as well, but at this point that doesn't matter. :p I can see her growing to be just as developed as Sera, even if she does have a lot to learn along the way. Everything about her is portrayed perfectly, and none of it feels forced. She acts just as genuinely as one would expect any teenager to given the scenario, and her reactions to everything being presented to her are spot on. I've always loved your writing, so keep being awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom