Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Your Last Days in the Sun

Your Last Days in the Sun

big-hunting-game-on-an-ice-planet-by-klauspillon-d8j84eb-fullview.jpg

Smuggler Outpost on Bimmiel, during it's Frozen Season.
Tags: Nitya Xeraic Nitya Xeraic

Darth Ayra, Dark Lord of the Sith, Founder of the Rule of Two, The Second Coming, sat within the confines of a suite situated at the end of the Smuggler Outpost on Bimmiel. Somewhere in the background the Initium was being refuelled and out there in the cosmos of space, deep within the clutches of an asteroid field, the Home loomed in the shadow of the dark side as it awaited the return of it's master and the charge that she had brought with her from Zeltros. The suit was made completely out of transparisteel: a transparent substance durable and strong enough to withstand weight several times in excess in comparison to glass which would surely have shattered and broken into pieces at this altitude. It was Frozen Season on Bimmiel, and as the planet continued it's rotation around the star- drawing closer with each spin- in time the glaciers would melt to bring an abundance of life.

"I wanted to bring you here for a specific purpose, Nitya," Ayra explained as they sat in the suite. A pair of transparent chairs served as a means to sit down while the open canyon beneath them stared back at them with it's surface so far down that Bimmiel's light could not reach down. "I wanted to bring you here so that you could look at the sky again. To wear clothes that make you feel comfortable, and to share a meal, so that you feel normal. I am doing these things because I want you to have something to hold onto because, Nitya, the next two weeks are going to be unpleasant."

Looking down at the land beneath her feet, the young woman was slightly surprised. She had led a somewhat sheltered life and had no idea something like this could even exist. She was aware of snow and cold and had been exposed to both. This kind of structure was new to her, and she silently wondered why it hadn't blown away or fallen into the canyon under them.

When Alicia broke the silence between them, she turned her attention to her. Nitya had left her past and family behind and joined the new one offered to her. At the moment, she still had no regrets or second thoughts. Listening to what she was told, she stood up and walked over to the grand window that allowed her a view of the sky.

A short time frame was given, and she was curious as to why. Turning to face Alicia, she clasped her hands behind her back and returned to the chair she had been sitting in.

"What happens in two weeks?"

Lifting one hand to brush some stray hair out of her eyes, she waited for the answer.

"Food would be great."

Alicia Drey Alicia Drey

Tags: Nitya Xeraic Nitya Xeraic

As if on cue breakfast was served for both women. It was lain across a table centred in the middle of the viewing platform that gave them a unique view of Bimmiel and the frozen tundra that was it's landscape. As Nitya settled to begin eating Alicia begun to her explanation. "As I told you on Zeltros I have a job for you. It is a unique position that will be difficult both in it's intricacies and the danger it will pose to your life. But it is a position that I need you to fill in the organisation that I am building. In fact your position is very important to me as is your life. So I will tell you what the job is, and then I will help you get ready for it if you decide to do it."

Alicia paused as she went to pour herself a cup of tea. It wouldn't really be Nitya's choice. After all Alicia was manipulating the young Zorren into doing the job. First Alicia would establish the idea, and in turn Nitya would make it her own. The consequence of this manipulation would be that Nitya would willingly do the work that Alicia would prepare for her. Much better to entice the would-be victim with honey than with vinegar, as they say.

"There is a network of spies and informants that I have learned about called the Tsis'Kaar. This organisation works for a Sith Lord called Darth Malum. This man is the head of a noble house called House Marr, and so I believe his nobility presents a vulnerability that we can exploit for you to infiltrate his organisation for me. If the plan works you would become a member of the Tsis'Kaar, and I would have you work towards establishing a relationship with both Malum and the others in the organisation. Then report back to me what you find out."

After pouring the tea Alicia picked up the mug and blew on it to cool it down. After taking a sip she looked up from the cup and finished her explanation: "The next two weeks will be me teaching you how to infiltrate the Tsis'Kaar. To convince Malum that you are working for him. But more importantly I want to convince you to do this job, and why it needs to be done, so that when you are sent into the Tsis'Kaar you will remember why you are doing it. The people who make up the Tsis'Kaar are fanatics and lunatics whose beliefs in the dark side of the Force are as antiquated as they are delusional. They will try to corrupt you, and turn you into one of them. In order to join them as an infiltrator I must teach you how to surrender yourself to them and subsequently make yourself their property without losing sight of why you are there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom