Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction 30 Years of Running, 30 Years of Searching (Weik Reformation)[Ask to join]

A man can change his stars
W E I K
Vossport
Faction Ad

The Nightsinger landed down just outside the city. The "Spaceport" that they had was barely functional by modern standards. Even after years of not being home, I came for a reason. The Jedi and the work associated was work as it was. Normal. Yet all of the trials I am going through, all of this in which I was fighting for, was just another stepping stone that I had to do before I could be a "Jedi Knight" once more. I wanted a break. I wanted to go home. See my family and to just do something else for a time. Yet, the planet was still no where near the level of technological power that other simple "farming" planets had. Weik has never been a power house of an economy. Trading was the main value of things upon the world. Credits were rare, so to have them at all was to be considered rich. However, it was still home. Walking down the ramp of the landing pad, The Charhound following me like a shadow, The man who stood before me looked up. His face brightening.

"Kale? Holy- what the hell are you doing here? I thought you left to become a Jedi?"
"I am."
"Its good to see you! Come here."

Leaning into it, I hugged the man. Aros and I grew up together. Both aspiring to become Paladins as children, with me being the only one who was able to do so. They hadn't accepted him for some reason. Even he doesn't know. Yet now, he worked here in Vossport to ferry in whatever ships they had. The small number of them he had to deal with. His hug was like the people accepting me back. It felt good. Not having hugged someone in a long while.

"Aros, its been forever."
"Years, but here you are."
"Yeah, just visiting I think."
"Well, I know your mother will be excited."
"Why is that?"
"Lets just say, she needs help that a Jedi can offer."
"Well, then mind taking care of my ship?"
"Always man. Also, it looks slick man. What is it?"
"Custom Interceptor. Name's Nightsinger."
"Oooo, I can't promise not to take it for a ride, but it will be safe."
"All yours."

A handshake was shared between us before I walked to the shuttle that would be leading me to the main central hub of Vossport. It had grown quite a bit, but the original foundation of the city stood in its center. In which I was going to a meeting with my mother now I guess

The Leader of the Paladins of the Adamite Tower.

OOC: This thread can have Jedi/Adjacent, Mandalorians, or other "Good" people join the thread if they so wish to interact with Kale, or the people of Weik. Please ask to join via DM or on Discord.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom