Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Dance for the Devil

Deep in the most heavily guarded recesses of The Raging Hutt station, a place of Hutt Lords, and Pirate Kings; Zenva Vrotoa, a favorite problem solver of The Hutt Cartel, reclined in a lavish chair. A gargantuan Hutt by the name of Scar'a, the Zabrak Lady's benefactor among the Hutt Clans, had arranged a special bonus for the queen of collateral damage. An all expense paid weekend aboard the luxury station. The finest foods, drinks, and entertainment the Hutts had to offer.

For now though, the Zabrak continued to wait. An ebony dress clung to her crimson figure, her legs crossed elegantly at the knee. In her growing boredom one stiletto heel had slowly begun to bounce in the air. Her voice boiled from her throat with a growl. "Where the feth is my entertainment? And where the feth is the glass of whiskey I ordered?" She demanded of no one in particular. She was told a slave would be attending her momentarily.

[member="Omi Henata"]

Omi swallowed hard. "What do you mean? If she wants dancers then why doesn't she just get one of the paid ones on the second floor?" Omi asked. "She asked for a slave specifically, and my orders were to bring someone exotic." The Cathar woman said. "That is you isn't it? And more so, whoever is in that private room is a big deal in the Hutt family." She said once more. "Yes.. But its not like I have the personality of an exotic dancer. The only reason why I am considered that is because they strapped me down. Put piercings in me and tattooed my stomach." Omi said taking a long sip of her drink. Looking around the bar she saw the usual patrons at this hour. Things were calmed down and most people were in there private cabins in the ship. Some were still out, and that was the reason why Omi was still out. She had just finished her shift of dancing and was in the middle of getting a drink to wash it down when the news about this 'big deal' came to her.

"Look.. if she is such a big deal then how come they she asked for slaves?" Omi said looking her friend in the eyes. "Omi.. Please.. this is.. if you don't do it I will have to and.. well last time that happened.." The cather frowned and looked away. Omi stared down that the exposed navel of the cathar, a giant scar across it was a faded red. Omi sighed. "Okay.. take me to her." Omi said smiling. Before they left Omi took the rest of her drink down, in her mind she would need it.

They walked across the ship for about five or so minutes before they arrived at the private room. Looking over the door Omi recognized it to be one of the Hutts private chambers. That is when she realized that whoever was behind this door was not only a big deal, but a big enough one to make the Hutts give over something of theirs. Not exactly what Hutts were know for. The Cathar looked at Omi. "Good luck." She said opening the doors.

As she walked in Omi began to feel very self contuse of herself. If her make up was on right, if her piercing and stomach looked nice, and most importantly what she was wearing. A white bikini top and bottom with a short skirt around her backside. She took a deep breath and entered in closer.

She walked until she could clearly see the figure sitting in the room. She was a strong and fierce looking zabrak with ravishing red skin and a black dress. Omi blushed as she bowed before her. "My name is Omi, I will be your entertainment tonight. How may I please you tonight mistress?" She said trying to hide the fear, distrust and annoyance in her voice. Bowing low to show respect.

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

For a few long moments the woman did nothing. Not one muscle so much as twitched while the Zabrak's bizarre yellow-red gaze swept over the slave girl before her. Suddenly she smiled, pearl white, serrated, shark like teeth contrasting vividly with her crimson skin, and black painted lips. "Entertainment? Are you certain you aren't my dinner? The Hutts know my fondness for Twi'lek flesh."

With an almost musical chuckle Zenva waved a hand through the air, dismissing her own questions. "Very well. A whiskey over ice. Three fingers deep. Then you'll come here so I can examine you." One long digit pointed at the floor directly beside her expensive heels. "Am I quite understood?"

[member="Omi Henata"]

"Yes mistress." She said hiding the fear in her voice.

Oh I get it. She is crazy, no wonder the Hutts give her their private room Omi thought to herself.

She bowed once again and walked into the back of the room. Walking past the zabrak made her feel like there was a frozen slug slithering up her spine. The glare, the teeth, everything about this woman was something out of a nightmare. Only.. she was quite beautiful.

If only she had the personality part down Omi thought to herself letting out a silent giggle.

She reached up and pulled down a glass from the top shelf in the back room. She examined the cup to see if there were any impurities on it. Seeing that there wasn't Omi smiled. She moved to the other side of the back room and grabbed the whisky, filling it up the proper amount. With the drink prepared to the exact order of the nightmare woman Omi returned to her. She bowed and walked to woman's side handing her a drink, literally, a silver platter.

Omi stood up straight and made her body look as appealing as possible, she winced wondering what kind of entertainment the woman was looking for and feeling the creeping fear come over her as she believed she already knew.

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

The Zabrak's gaze remained fixed forward as the slave girl moved to obey. That's not to say her attention wasn't focused on the Twi'lek. She listened carefully to each and every sound the girl made. The click of the glass being examined, the rattle of the bottle being taken out, the splash of liquid hitting the glass. More importantly, every single footstep the girl took as she moved. Each noise was like a new color being added to the picture in the Zabrak's mind as she tracked the girl's progress.

When the Twi'lek returned Zenva's eyes finally turned to focus on her once more. She made no efforts to disguise her examination of the woman before her, a small smile curling her blackened lips. Zenva plucked the glass from the serving tray, swirling it's contents idly. "Fetch the bottle, Girl. Bring it here." She said softly, pointing to a small table beside her.

"Oh!" She pipped up suddenly as though she hadn't planned out everything she had said thus far. "How about a little spin for me when you come back. That way I can admire all of you." She swirled her drink beneath her nose, savoring the liquor's scent. A devilish smirk on her plump lips.

[member="Omi Henata"]

What is her game... Hmm

Omi thought. Was she trying to break her, scare her, or simply show dominance? Maybe this was just her form of being entertained. Omi bowed once more and stepped down from the small platform. Being careful not to make any noise that was to loud or two quiet. Omi knew all about trying to serve someone privately. How if you make a big noise they get mad, if you make a small noise they think you are trying to escape. That is how the Cathar got the scar across her belly, to light on her feet

Omi carefully took the bottle and placed it on the tray, she turned to leave the back room and returned to her mistress holding out the tray with the bottle on it. "The bottle Mistress. As you requested." Omi said calmly as she bowed. Once the bottle was taken Omi stood and did a slow and precises twirl. She was careful to make sure every attractive feature of her each had there own moment in the 'spotlight'. Running her hands down her belly when she faced the zabrak. Showing her piercings and white tattoo. Slightly shaking her lekku and backside when facing away.

When she was finished she simply bowed feeling the same chill run up her back again. She caught a glimpse of the woman's yellow eyes. Omi felt like the woman knew more about Omi then she was letting on. But either whatever she wanted Omi knew that she would have to give it to her.

Zenva took the bottle, blindly setting it on the table beside her. She smiled, pearl white serrated teeth gleaming vividly against her crimson and black marked features, as the Twi'lek spun about for her. "That was rather nice." She said softly. Her hand came up to take the tray from the girl. "I'll take that. And another turn for me, hmm?" She asked in an overly sweet tone.

Those piercing yellow-red eyes greedily tracked every movement the Twi'lek made. Zenva made no efforts to disguise her examination, blatantly savoring the close proximity. "Tell me," she said, a sultry purr to her voice. "What is your name, sweet meat?"

[member="Omi Henata"]

Omi felt chills all over her body as she turned again for the woman. Everything about her eluded to darkness. And that very feeling was filling Omi's heart. A feeling of emptiness and helplessness. A feeling that she was beginning to feel all to often. In her mind there were two ways out of this. One was to run and see how far she could make it before she felt the pearl white fangs of the woman pierce her skin and begin to eat her. Or two, she would play the part of a defeated woman, a slave. One sounded much better then the other.

"My name is Omi, my Mistress, Omi Henata." There was no sense using a fake name. She used to when she was called into dance privately when she was a paid dancer. But now as a slave there was less privacy and protection from those who would do her harm. It was almost encouraged to treat the slaves poorly. Omi bit down on her lip, trying to hold back a scream as she made eye contact with the girl. Her yellow eyes looking past any of her defenses and straight into her soul. Omi swallowed hard and prepared herself for whatever was to come next.

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

"Omi Henata." The Zabrak said, carefully mimicking the girl's pronunciation. "Tell me, Omi Henata, are you frightened of me, hmm? You seem nervous. Are you so new to being a slave that you are still uncomfortable preforming the tasks your masters give you, perhaps?"

Zenva turned in her seat, her body shifting slightly to face the Twi'lek more fully. There was no mistaking her body language, a predator ready to pounce the moment it's prey tries to flee. "Here." She murmured, holding out her glass of whiskey to the girl. "Have a drink. Perhaps it will help calm your nerves."

[member="Omi Henata"]

"I am sorry mistress, I.. I must say you are quite intimating. However.. you are also very beautiful." She said nodding her head. If she was going to speak it would only be honesty. Lying to a woman like this might be the last thing Omi would ever do in her life. Her heart once again jumped as she woman shifted in her seat like a snake about to pounce.

As she lifted the whisky to her lips Omi carefully took a sip, making sure to not take to much. When she was finished Omi nodded. "I suppose if I may ask mistress.. what are your intentions with me? How may I better please you?" She asked slightly bowing her head.

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

The Zabrak smiled, serrated teeth gleaming, as the Twi'lek responded. Intimidating, yet beautiful, twin compliments in Zenva's mind. "Such flattery." She commented, smoothing her dress reflexively at the compliments.

The girl's questions gave the Zabrak pause. "I haven't decided what to do with you just yet. For now I'm content with enjoying the sight of you. Does that bother you?" Her crimson digits tapped the glass in the Twi'lek's hand. "Go on. The whole glass. I'm not fond of drinking alone." The last part was a lie. She had no issue drinking alone, but she didn't trust a slave not to spit on her ice before pouring her drink.

[member="Omi Henata"]

She drunk the rest with a large gulp. Her eyes teared up. This was the strongest drink she had had in a while and it burred her throat. She coughed a little trying so hard not to gag or cough it all over. Ehhh. The feeling was something that she couldn't get away from. She once again coughed and steadied herself.

"​Yes.. thank you master. It was delicious.. I don't have a lot of alcohol though" She said with a light giggle. It was a lie that rang with truth. The drinks that slaves could drink were extremely watered down and barely contained any alcohol at all, she would drink six or seven before she would start to get drunk, which she would do as often as she could. She smiled and looked back at the woman. The fear still there.
[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom