Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Path To Knighthood.

The Path to Knighthood
As a sect of Force users, the Sith assassins have a template to how you will become a Knight These are the steps. If you have any questions, post them below, and the question and the answer will be added to this main post.

General Participation: You must participate within the Assassins and group events in order to be considered for promotion.
Basic Training: Acolytes will have to have brought five skills to at least apprentice level (One training thread) and at least two of those skills needs to be at Knight level (Using the skill in three separate rps or one advanced training thread). You do not need to train with just people within the Assassins, anyone will do. (Special note, if you don't want to learn a bunch of Force Powers, exceptions can be made)
Hidden Blade: Each Assassin needs their hidden blade before they can become a Knight. Thankfully, this is as easy as joining one Assassin thread to get.
Thread Tracker: This is necessary to keep trap of your thread count. Using this on your character sheet will help the members here promote you without having to scan through your rp list. In truth this just makes your character that much easier to promote.

Thread Listing
Total Threads: 0 | Completed: 0

Training Threads
Total: 0 | Completed: 0
Pending
Teaching Threads
Pending
Faction Threads
Pending
Duel Threads
Pending
Development Threads
Pending
Miscellaneous Threads
Pending

Once you feel you've finished the necessary goals, message any fraction admin. We'll get you promoted as soon as possible!

I believe I am ready. I have participated in the Krayt thread and in turn have a hidden blade. I have seven skills, three of which have been used in three posts or more and I have a version of the thread tracker and force powers up on my character sheet.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

[member="Jardo Snow"]

Three separate threads, not posts.

However, you've only made one post with the Sith Assassins ICly, and I'd like to see more than that before I promote you here. Get at least two more Assassin oriented threads (With good activity) and you'll be good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom