Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A shoulder for the broken.

Amanda braska

A
Detritus Ren Detritus Ren
Amanda was walking through the streets of denon in her usual outfit lightsaber in her leather jacket. It let her blend in more to those not force sensitive and that's how she liked it she had sensed a force signature broken dark needing help so that's where she was heading. For now sure she got looks from creeps and the like but she didn't care she could take care of herself.

Walking up to the broken man she smiled at him "hey do you need help" she kneeled enfront of him giving him a heartfelt smile. As she placed a hand on his shoulder waiting for an answer not sure of what to expect.

Jin was not the man he used to be. After shackling off his suit the corruption started to spread to what flesh he had on him. His name largely forgotten as he blended into the crowds of those wanting to get away from the War. Blending in with refugees he found himself on Denon. No one paid any attention, all the while he would often suffer flashbacks of a life once sane.

She walked towards him, perhaps the first time anyone approached him in months. His yellow eyes showed his dark side corruption. Through his dirty ragged robes hung a Crossguard lightsaber. A weapon of an Imperial Knight turned into a Sith weapon. “N-No… Go away… Please… Hans leave me alone… Damn you why won’t you shut up!!!” He said talking to the air. The name of his best friend uttered as if he seemed crazy. His attention focused on the woman before him. The Darhomirian half breed stared into her soul. He moved to grasp her leather jacket in desperation.

Amanda braska

Amanda braska

A
She could sense his darkness and sense his mind was broken she sent out a wave of peace, light, and safety towards him as he grabbed her jacket she placed. Her hands on his temple's and she peacefully entered his mind revealing her true form before him. "I am not Hans I am Amanda I am here to help you" she said easing any pain he had with force healing she could see the corruption of the darkside in his eyes and her lightside aura was easily detectable but she gave off waves of wanting to help him.

Jin was a lost man. He clutched to the woman that came before him. His darkness had infected him throughly. Even with her attempts to try and share the light to cover him he was tormented. I’m his mind he could hear the explosions, the clash of lightsabers against each other. Stormtroopers he once served along side. It all came to a stop when her form had went into his mind. “I-I am lost…. I don’t know where I am… The darkness consumes all… No…” He said showing her a rotted hand. The infection was more than of the spirit but of the body as well.

Amanda braska

Amanda braska

A
She felt sad for him her heart pitied him. What his body looked like what he replayed in his head regularly he was torturing himself she walked up to him in his mind and touched his chest "I may be able to help heal you but you also have to help yourself" she said standing there in his mind and in real life as he clutched to her. She kneeled down fully in the real world "if you sway from the darkness and join the lightside I may be able to help you save yourself and protect people" she said. Looking at him she didn't know if he would accept or run but.she would have to try and help him even if it meant training him to embrace the light.

Jin didn’t know who the woman was. What she was like. His mind was broken into a million fragments. Wrought by war and carnage he couldn’t seem to get all the images out of his head of a previous life. He didn’t quite understand what she meant. While she herself was sane. The young Kyrel wasn’t. It seemed as if her voice was distorted to him. “I accept…. All the images the nightmares… Just kill me…” he begged, as he thought death would be an easier alternative.

Amanda braska

Amanda braska

A
She was sad for him she could feel his mind. "My name is Amanda braska and I'm going to heal you not kill you" she spoke in his mind. She let hopeful emotions filter into his mind from hers as she let off an aura of peace. As she picked him up she was stronger than she appeared and she carried him to her ship an older yt-1300 and brought him aboard. Setting him down in her infirmary clinical chair she sat in the regular one and began giving him a saline drip. As she sat by his head she touched his temples and entered his mind his mind filled with hope and her own happy memories of being a jedi. As she began the long task of piecing together his mind "ask me anything you want" she spoke in his mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom