Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A small LOA

I will be gone for a little bit as some of you are aware the last 6 months has been hard on my family and it is now time for me to head home and be with them Time to share some memories and mourn together the losses we've had. And it's also a time for us just to be together as family and do some family things.

Anyhow, I will be gone at this time from 8/20 - 8/26 this could change. I will post tomorrow for everyone. And while I'm hanging around the airport.

For Coalition matters for the weekend see [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

After Monday you can hit [member="Draco Vereen"] up too he'll be back.

Story wise this will affect

Faith Organa - [member="Draco Vereen"] , [member="Garith Darkhold"] [member="HK-36"] [member="Camellia Swift"] [member="Kiran Arlos"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Ardgal Raxis"] [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

Claire Organa - [member="Natasi Fortan"] , [member="Jaius Sovv"] , [member="Andorreth Vikar"]

Rianna Organa - [member="Briika Tor"]

I think that is everyone.

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="sabrina"] [member="Garith Darkhold"] [member="Andorreth Vikar"] [member="Makai Dashiell"][member="Ardgal Raxis"]

I'm back I am trying to catch up.

Things are better. Thank you all for the good wishes.

[member="Faith Organa"]

MeaslyAmpleFrilledlizard.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom