Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A wandering soul

obi-wan-hello-there-obi-wan.gif

Moving on.

This here is Gene Typherius Kenobi and he is a character that I migrated over from a site I used to write on. No, he is not directly descended from General Kenobi, though his likeness might suggest as much, but he does have ties to the Kenobi family line. Gene here is a wandering practitioner of the Force who has spent the majority of his life looking after his sister Erianna from afar, choosing not to become a Jedi while she did so out of respect for his own disinterest in being in the spotlight.

Come recent times and the events of the SGHW and Gene has come to the conclusion that there are some things you just can't avoid. For him that is doing what he knows his ancestor would have done best: Aid those in need and fight the good fight against those who would do others harm.

While I have no plans as of yet for introducing his sister as a character or NPC I would very much like to get him some interactions within the Jedi Order, or the Galactic Alliance at the very least, as to bring him back into an understanding of the current state of the galaxy. While he hasn't been fully removed from events I would be hard pressed not to say that he probably spent most of the hyperspace war aiding refugees while trying to maintain his relative neutrality.

Well, for now that's all I've got. If you have interest in interacting with him feel free to message me here or on Discord [Davakin is my handle there] and I'll be happy to plan things out. He is my oldest true Jedi type character and I have always written him faithful to the light in some manner. He may not be a Jedi here yet but he has never strayed.

Happy travels!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom