Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advertisements

Upon checking The Holo, you find a multitude of new tasks being requested from anonymous figures posting under the public access login known as the Nexu Pazaak Club. Deciding that it's worth your time to investigate further, you take a scroll through the listings, to see what is available...

• Assassin Wanted
    I require the services of an assassin to... dispose of a little uncooperative business associate. The associates name is Drazen Kerthan, and he resides on New Holstice. I understand this is a significantly Jedi planet, and because of this I'm willing to pay 40 HCoins. Don't make it look like an accident.

• Slicer Required
    So uh, my partner yeah? She's been cheating on me, well, I think she has. I'm fairly sure of it. If someone can slice into her holo-media accounts and find out for me I'll pay them 0.2 HCoins.
  • Looking for trinkets
    Sith ones. Jedi ones. Old is good, good is money. Depending on what you have, you can name your price. No timewasters. Liars become soup. Name is Jazael, on Anzat.
  • Stolen Goods
    I buy and sell them. Based on Ryloth. Contact on Holo-Details he812738-3.
  • Small Arms?
    I'm on Coruscant and I really don't trust the Sith, but they've got the planet on such a lockdown that it's hard to get anything to defend myself. I know I shouldn't be asking but I need a solid, reliable blaster in case any of their thugs come round to my store again. I don't want my daughter being harmed... Can pay 2HCoins.
  • Spice for sale!
    Glitterstim too. 0.15 HCoins a gram. Delivered securely anywhere in the Galaxy! Discount on bigger weights available.

[OOC: I won't be on till Monday now, so I thought I'd leave you guys something to do. Feel free to offer your own missions and the like for other people too, and remember, they don't have to be from NPC's!]

• Got Spice?
    I have a... not so pleasant deal with Hutts. Hutts want more money for less Spice. Bad business. Business better if Spice cheaper and more. Nar Shaddaa. Name price. Best deal for contract. Less Hutts. Good business.
  • I need Info
    3.4 Hcoins for slicing the databanks of the New Alderaanian government. Looking for information on Political Prisoners for a big news story. Not above paying extra for "juicy" stories, fabricated or not. Holo details are UIE872184-t
  • NEED FOR SPEED(ers)
    Swoop bike racing is expensive, and we're always in needs of new parts at Swoops Swoop Bike Emporium. I don't really care where you get them from, or how you get them. Just get them. The more modern the better. Big HCoins for anything hot off the shelves, if you know what I mean. Holo me at VF327846932
  • Looking for Trouble!
    Theres a few places that need trashing and closing. Cantinas on Taris, mostly. If you and your buddies go smash them up and make them look like fethholes, I'll pay big. 10 HCoins. Just leave out Eeth's Eyrie. My insurance doesn't cover fights.

[So I've decided that every few days I'm gonna post listings in here for NPCS that want jobs doing. Pick and choose what you want. Also feel free to post your own advertisements, be they wanted ads, or services provided from your characters!]

<\...
<\...
<\...

\\SOURCE: [10-.,%¤(28"92."1&9?=!")%")¤-Scram&/{bled]
<//> DISCONNE..¤%!)=-…RE-CONNECTING
\\SOURCE: Calibrating… Anonymity Achieved…

<\...
<\...

<//> Welcome USER:[Phoenix] TO “THE_HOLO”

>> Chat? [Phoenix: Thread[NEED FOR SPEED(ers)] I’ll contact you as soon as possible. I may just have what you’re looking for. And at a reasonable price. P]

>> Chat? [Phoenix: Thread[Got Spice?] You’ll be contacted with a business proposal shortly. P]

\\SYSTEM: Exiting THE_HOLO...

As you are browsing the Holo you notice a pair of new adverts in the Nexu Pazaak Club under the name of The Flesh Merchant :

• I have got the chains, have they got the looks? :
Payment of between one and Ten holo coins is available upon the production of individuals to be pressed into slavery. No questions asked, No answers given. Price will vary by products Appearance, Personality, Skills, physical capability and subservience (I like a slave who resists at first). Both Male and female individuals will be taken but please no children. I'm a classy business person afterall

• Slave 4 you:
The Flesh Merchant is your one stop shop for slaves of various creeds and colours. With standard labour slaves ranging from 1 - 5 holo coins for batches of five and more high quality house or pleasure slaves going for between 5-10 for batches of five. Individual prices may vary dependant upon specification. So just send me a message detailing what you need and I'll come back with options.

In addition if you desire slaves with special characteristics Blond hair, Blue eyes etc. or rare skills reflexology, dressmaking etc. I offer a more select service to source your perfect slave, this VIP service is of course reflected in the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom