Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Things Have An End. Goodbye, Chaos.

There comes a time in a man's life when he just realizes what's important. I've had a lot going on, recently. Between IRL and managing this forum, things have gotten really difficult for me.​
I've sat in this chair today, as I have many days, and thought for how long I'm going to keep Chaos going. It was a beautiful thing when it started, likened to "capturing lightning in a bottle" mainly because I've never experienced anything like it before. It's been crazy, and with all the Star Wars hype lately and resurgence in the movie industry - I wonder if we'll be able to catch up. I've pondered, I've sat, I've thought, and honestly - I never thought I'd cave. I never thought I'd give in. And it makes me really emotional, to know I have to do this to you all. But... I'm afraid my muse is fine but I'm hungry as @#$% so I'm gonna step out for like thirty so I can go grab some chipotle and hopefully dodge that e.coli like it's hot. I know it's a lot to ask, I know its hard. We've had some good times. But all I'm asking for is like thirty and maybe some change. I think I'll probably get double meat this time. I'm just too emotional to think it through right now.​
Goodbye, Chaos.​
lbl.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom