Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Things Have An End. Goodbye, Chaos.

Matreya

HERE I WAS ALREADY TYPING MY, "Down with fascism," SHTICK!!! Then i actually read it....

How close to the valley in Cali are you?! Swing me by a half!

[member="Tefka"]

The trick to the double meat, or really double anything. Wait for them to put the first scoop down, then ask for it. That way, you get full servings.

They try and nickle and dime you if you up front.

Don't be gone too long.

Captain Jordan said:
If leaving posts are such a dramafest, just close and remove this board.

#partypooper #rainingonthisparade
*hovers finger*

9d2aca7bcf86af1c63329d226e146039.png

[member="Tefka"]

I've thought that you and I might be the two survivors left on this island. And now you leave the island for Chipotle? Of all things? Really?

Actually, not a bad choice, in all honesty. I'd leave me for Chipotle too.

Also, it's February first, not April.

Connor Harrison

C
Why do we make leaving threads such a farce? It's pretty bad that we do really! If a person genuinely wants to leave, it's like one final kick in the nuts (or other bits) when it makes what they have done look comical and something to be picked on.

Yeahhh yeahhh I know it's funny at first to poke gentle fun, but it can be testing when people return after swearing they never would...give it 4 days max... but it's a shame when we think of what can drive good people away from here and if there is anything we can do to fix it?

Sad face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom