Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And So It Begins

Hello there.
I've been lurking for awhile, and was referred here by someone, and decided it was worth trying out.
So first things first: I have no idea what I'm doing, but I've always found diving in headfirst and seeing what happens is the best approach.
So I have a character incoming, no plan, and almost no direction, simply a desire to write and have fun.
I look forward to seeing the kind of trouble I can get into on Chaos.

Mia Monroe

M
Welcome to Chaos.

[member="Ilias Nytrau"] is right, i do lick.

You should also watch out for [member="Popo"] . He'll clean out your peanut butter supply

[member="Tmoxin Temi"]
Thank you for the welcome!

[member="Mia Monroe"] [member="Ilias Nytrau"]
I must be on my guard at all times then, as my two most prized possessions in this world are my unlicked skin and my peanut butter.

Hello and whalecome! I am also quite new (I joined about a month ago and this is mky second character) Your first character might not be your favorite, but for me I really like this character. I am thinking about starting a new member rp where new members can start. If you have any questions just ask me (or anyone else) and I will be happy to answer.

[member="Ben Mentel"]

Welcome to the zoo we call Chaos.

Communication with your fellow writers is key for success here. Find yourself a thread, or someone you might want to write with, set up some PM's to get details hashed out, or use Discord, and get writing.

The universe is yours to make of what you will. Here's looking at you, kid.

Stephanie Swail

S
[member="Ben Mentel"] Welcome to the Chaos! Have fun, and ask any questions you may have so we can help you at any time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom