Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Antithesis Campaign - Homeworld (Domination of the Aing Tii Hex) OOC

I believe I tagged everyone in the temple, but I have a curious question: How big should I imagine the temple to be? I don't want my character to suddenly catch up too quickly. [member="Bryce Bantam"]

Leos Palle

L
[member="Vaylin"]
I haven't forgotten the thread, don't worry. I was just going to let Aria post before I do. :)

All aboard!!!

Hello everyone, we kinda seem to be at a stand still here so I'm going to be opening the final door on this Dom,

Homeworld will be going live on Bryces next post. Anyone who want to see what all the fuss with the Aing Tii and cool items came from this is the place. Please continue to write at your own pace but realize the finalie done on Homeworld will detremin not only the fate of a lost planet but of a whole race!

[member="The Slave"] | [member="Vaylin"] | [member="AD-Iqatar.13"] | [member="Aria Vale"] | [member="Antherion"] | [member="Boethiah"] | [member="Bethany Kismet"] | [member="Iron Giant"] | [member="Thane Drexel"] | [member="Joza Perl"] | [member="Delila Castillon"] | [member="Dax Fyre"] | [member="Aeshi Tillian"] | [member="Jorus Merrill"] | [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

[member="The Slave"] | [member="Vaylin"] | [member="AD-Iqatar.13"] | [member="Aria Vale"] | [member="Antherion"] | [member="Boethiah"] | [member="Bethany Kismet"] | [member="Iron Giant"] | [member="Thane Drexel"] | [member="Joza Perl"] | [member="Delila Castillon"] | [member="Dax Fyre"] | [member="Aeshi Tillian"] | [member="Jorus Merrill"] | [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] | [member="Chip"] | [member="Kytra Odran"] | [member="Janick Beauchamp"] | [member="Vorhi Alestrani"] | [member="Dorsca Waverunner"] | [member="Jim Pehico"]

So as promised here is the deal. Long and short of this whole adventure is were bring some lore back from the dead. What his whole hub bub has been about is Homeworld or the home planet of the Charon formerly the Charr Ontee.

What you are writing for is literally a the fate of a world and a whole race, two sides battle for their very soul.

So if you have not done so get on over to the temple, hope through the portal. Those that remain wait for you!

Charr Ontee are the true form people of homeworld. They have lost their way, those that follow me, that save the Charr Ontee from themselves and help me return them to their true form will be rewarded. You will be the saviors of an entire people and homeworld will be restored to the paradise it once was.

The Charr Ontee were weak, pathetic creatures. A mistake I corrected. The Charon are perfect, bread for death they understand the meaning of life. Only in conflict can one grow. Only in pain can come find enlightenment. Serve me, help the Charon return to the galaxy and use their strength to set the universe ablaze! From the ashes of our success will grow the future of all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom