Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Wanna RP?

@Xiarr Sair

Yes I get that. I'm mostly into Force Orders/Sects so I may not go into it. Plus besides being a culture of honerable warriors I don't know a whole lot about Mandalorians,and it wouldn't really fit my character even though he is a Tusken Warrior/Force Wielder

[member="Jakkor Kess"] Perhaps you could use your own recollection of the Clone Wars to help finish a Star Destroyer-sized ship that can land on planets - provided you still remember anything about Venators ICly.

Jakkor Kess said:
[member="Charzon Loulan"]

I always love Venator Star Destroyers. Is this class very similar to the Venator?
The main similarities to the Venator are: its ability to land on planets, as well as its main reactor, hyperdrive and repulsorlift generators. And secondary to this: the main batteries' targeting computers, bow doors (in the Venator, the bow doors act for the carrier operations, here it is for loading and unloading of cargo). Both are Star Destroyer-sized, all right, but whereas the Venator was mainly a carrier, that ship only allows for that possibility even though its stock configuration is not. It is mostly a freighter that can be configured for any mixture of passenger or cargo operation.

Brakes... where are the brakes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom