Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Wanna RP?

basic plot The farmers of the peaceful planet Akir are threatened by the space tyrant Sador and his army of Pirates , the Malmori. Sador's huge ship carries a weapon called a massive turbo cannon. He threatens to use the cannon unless the planet submits to him when he returns in several days. Zed, the last Akira warrior, is old and nearly blind. He suggests they hire mercenaries to protect the planet. Lacking valuable resources, they can only offer food and shelter in payment. Unable to go himself, Zed offers his ship for the job if they can find a pilot. The ship is fast and well-armed, but despite its Astromech navigation and tactical computer, Nell, cannot defeat Sador alone. Shad, a young woman who has piloted the ship and is well known to Nell, volunteers for the recruiting mission. she leaves to recruite the Jedi or Mandalorians. she finds us

[member="Lyth Meran"]

So how bout this I mostly travel in The Outer Rim all the time. I sense a disturbance in the force,and come across an Imperial research ship. Where a new strain of the blackwing virus was accidently released. Turning the troopers,officers,and scientists into Zombies. Then I encounter you,and your sister on the station while looking around,and trying to avoid/fight off the infected. Sound like a good story for you. We can add the Samurai 7 type stuff along the way if you wish? :)

[member="Kami Meran"]

That's an interesting plot we could add that in,or forget what I suggested,and go with that! :)

Jakkor Kess said:
[member="Charzon Loulan"]

So it's basically a freightor even though it has similarities with a Star Destroyer. I may be interested,but what would you want from a Clone Wars Vet like myself?
Perhaps there are some limitations or other "best practices" that my staff may have overlooked that may ensure fast loading/unloading; the Clone Wars saw the use of Venators as troop carriers and you could expect a similarly-outfitted SD-sized freighter to serve as such. Or about combat experience as a fleeter so that proper outfitting can be done (e.g. arc coverage and whatnot): this is not something that comes instinctively to us ICly since we mostly build freighters.

[member="Kami Meran"] Sure. Why not!

[member="Charzon Loulan"]

Well lucky for your staff ICly I carry a holo of a Venator,and it's schematics. Plus combat experiance. So I would be happy to share what I do know of the ship's and cover whatever they may have missed with the new design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom