Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apocalypse...Slightly Averted

Hmm. It occurs to me that this is the first time the news function was actually used. Eh, whatever.

It's been a very fun time here and I'd like to thank everyone who's been the journey cause you're all great. Along with welcoming [member="Nima Tann"] to the ranks.

The long-expected exodus from Kaeshana to Tygara is taking place, which doubles as redominoing Tygara. Thanks to our friends from the Silver Sanctum Coalition (the name is too long, but you guys are cool), we've been evaccing Kaeshana since a massive asteroid is about to hit it. Good news is that since the aforementioned rock got hit by the Nova Cannon (a micro super laser) it's only about 5km so while Kaeshana will be devastated and suffer nuclear winter, not everyone will die on it and the exodus can continue after collision.

In other words...Kaeshana turns into Earth from Fallout. Should have very interesting implications for the survivors. So, yeah, very apocalyptic and grim, but the planet's land mass is not about to be eaten by the Great Serpent. That's next month! In the mean time, we have a whole new civilisation to build up on Tygara. It occurs to me we probably need to change the faction name.

This Public Service Announcement was brought to you by your Friendly Frost Elf Lady.

Whose IC persona is not friendly at all.

[member="Abaigeal E'ron"], [member="Coryth Elaris"], [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom