Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Ara'novor Kopis

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
9YsJg8p.png

• Intent: To create a sword for a character
  • Image Source: X
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Kopis Beskad (Sword)
  • Size:, Small
  • Weight: Light
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Force Barrier - Being forged in Solus Nau'ur Kad this one of a kind blade was imbued with the ability to form a barrier around the user. Though it is not like what a force user can produce to protect many within a large bubble, this can only protect the wielder and possibly one other person that would have to be practically hugging them.
  • Beskar - Being made of Beskar it has extreme resistance against lightsabers and energy type weapons.
WEAKNESSES
  • Barrier limitations - To get the use of the force barrier you must be holding the sword in your hand along with that, there is only so much punishment the barrier can take before it breaks. The duller the blade glows the weaker the barrier.
  • Force Nulifcation/Suppression - There are some things in the galaxy that turn this blade into just a regular blade. One such thing would be a Ysalimr that negates the force in an area. Anything that blocks the force will stop the Force Barrier from working.
DESCRIPTION
The Ara'novor Kopis is a one of a kind blade with beautiful and elegant craftsmanship. The blade is made from two different grades of Beskar, twisted sliced and forged together many times before dipped into acid to display the Damascus pattern. The hilt, pommel, guard and spine are made from one piece heated evenly to bring out yellowish hues in the metal. Looking closely you can see the level of detail in the engraving which took many hours to ensure little mistake was made. Between the hilt and guard is a purple segment made of spider silk.

Upon finishing the blade the Blacksmith found that it would glow when picked up. They had been deeply thinking about their next project of making a shield as they engraved the blade and that is how the ability became attached. The glow of the blade was not the only effect but a translucent shimmer would appear around them like they were encased in some kind of bubble. However before real testing of its capabilities the blade had been misplaced. It had been years before the blade showed up again, however it was not in the possession of the black smiths but had found its way into the hands of Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud . How the woman had obtained the blade is a mystery, perhaps it was sent by a lover as a gift or had simply come across it in the black markets. No one knows the story but her.

bJYbnIs.png

Last edited:
MANIAC MANIAC
Thank you, doing the edit for it was quite fun.

I have added the weakness as instructed. Though I would say calling it force Alchemy to be incorrect. The forge the item is created has a nexus that gives some objects a force ability close to what someone was intensely thinking or focused on. However, please correct me if I am wrong. Alchemy requires a more hands on approach and the use of a force user.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus

And what you wrote that is the Force Alchemy. It doesn't have to be evil (dark side), it could be a Light Side or Neutral effect. This is why I asked it as Force Alchemy and not Sith Alchemy, however the link is the same. This effect change the object, in this case creates a magical item (if I explain this in fantasy regard), and in the Factory we consider this into the Force Alchemy. For example I made the Light side and Neutral version, because it bothered me I always had to link the Sith Alchemy from the Wookieepedia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom