Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Following up on Kelora's requests, here's an expanded list of items that the Commonwealth would like to contract with Arceneau Trade Company for. Will provide real estate, and tax breaks to aid in the sourcing, manufacturing, and distribution in the following:

Arceneau Trade's
Asheran Armorweave
Adegan Synthweave
Spidersilk Elaxtex Plate Armor
Spidersilk Elastex
VT Latticecloth
Solarium Glasteel
Solarium Glasteel, Panels
Solaria Globe
Plastiray
BioGel
Bota M9-A2

Pharma Tech's
Trauma Kit
Trauma Spray
Advanced Bio Antidote & Pheromone Package
Anti-Mind Control Package
Aspha Serum
TS-N Healing Serum
Reanimation Serum Aurek

MaraTibx's
Cortosis
Doonium
Impervium
Laminanium
Rimidian
Pyronium
Turadium
Corseca Gems
Firegem
Argyran Koi scales
MTX - Terraforming Processor
MTX Wind Farm Platforms

The contract for items is approved under these terms. Happy to be doing business with you, please let us know if there is anything else we may assist or create for you.

To Arceneau Trade Company,
R.E: Danger Arceneau,

I would like to place an order for the following items:

Please make my delivery to the Carrion sector, in the Sojourn system, on the Hunter's Moon where we met during the Convocation of Sojourn. Make your bill to the same accounts I provided during the auction. Your purchases made during the summit will be arriving this week.

Thank you for your services and goods.
Alicia Drey.

To Arceneau Trade Company,
R.E: Danger Arceneau,

I would like to place an order for the following items:

Please make my delivery to the Carrion sector, in the Sojourn system, on the Hunter's Moon where we met during the Convocation of Sojourn. Make your bill to the same accounts I provided during the auction. Your purchases made during the summit will be arriving this week.

Thank you for your services and goods.
Alicia Drey.

These purchased goods are approved. Thank you so much for your business.

Approved!
Would like to purchase the following:

Would like to purchase the following:

These purchased goods are approved. Thank you so much for your business.

AWEROROROROROOROR......

Greetings, Queen of Trade Danger Arceneau Danger Arceneau

The Trade Federation is looking to expand its freighter and commercial ship lineup and your products have met the necessary requirements. We would like to request a full-use contract for the following starships, for the Trade Federation Merchant Fleets.

A Successful purchase will enable access to our shipping ports, lower fees for commercial transport across the galactic frontier, and an equitable stake of 3% in the Trade Federation Shares.

With regards, the Commanding Viceroy of the Galactic Trade Federation.

AWEROROROROROOROR......

Greetings, Queen of Trade Danger Arceneau Danger Arceneau

The Trade Federation is looking to expand its freighter and commercial ship lineup and your products have met the necessary requirements. We would like to request a full-use contract for the following starships, for the Trade Federation Merchant Fleets.

A Successful purchase will enable access to our shipping ports, lower fees for commercial transport across the galactic frontier, and an equitable stake of 3% in the Trade Federation Shares.

With regards, the Commanding Viceroy of the Galactic Trade Federation.

Approved! Just let me get the actual non broken links for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom