Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask the Character

200.webp

Has your character ever had a pet?

I don't think she's actually considered what she wants for a pet. Her uh, lifestyle choice is fraught with danger so having a pet right now is not feasible. Maybe when she settles down?

Rose blossom tea sounds sound delicious. Rev will have to try that some day.

A Future Goal that Revna has? She has a few. I think her overarching goal is to become as powerful as she can with her abilities and gifts, and absorb all the knowledge she can while doing so, simply because she's curious and wants to learn everything she can, so she can teach that to others. On perhaps a more mundane level, one of her other goals is to have a family and be a mother to someone. Odd coming from a Sith, I know.

What is a "darker" secret your character has? Something they don't want anyone else knowing about?

Kat has allergic reaction to the darkside because of her past. It's a lot like kryptonite is to Superman, especially if a darksider touches her. So one time when she was particularly depressed she slummed it on Zeltros with a Darksider, using him as a sort of drug to keep her confused and her senses altered so she wouldn't have to cope with a recent loss.

Whats your characters greatest fear?

I've....never heard of someone being allergic to the dark side. Hopefully Kat was able to deal with her loss in a more...healthy manner?

Greatest fear huh? -thinks- I think it would be her being cut off from the Force completely, and never being able to recover that connection.

What is your favorite planet and why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom