Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*awkward wave* So...

Hello everyone. Most of you probably don't remember me, but I was a member here...I think it was about a year ago. I played [member="Jacen Cavill"]'s half-sister Kara. I'm going to try to get active again and see where I can fit her, if indeed she can still fit anywhere.

So, now I just need to figure out what happened in the last year. Yup, there is a lot of catch up to do.

[member="Fabula Caromed"] Thanks, that will give me a starting point when figuring out what she'd been doing while I've been away.

[member="Jared Ovmar"] [member="Hijinks"] :) Thanks!

Deio and Dahlia Leafwalker

D
[member="Kara Avoyos"]

I believe I may remember you posting stuff, but if I don't it's just my horrible memory

[member="Kara Avoyos"]

You may have noticed that the Confederacy went through a make over (or twenty) since you left.

I'd be happy to bring you up to date with that if you're thinking of sticking with us. :)

[member="Xander Blackmoore"] Thank you!

[member="Kyra Tendal"] It's okay if you don't remember me. My memory sucks too

[member="Gerion Ardik"] I have not decided what to do yet, but an update would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom