Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Band of Goobers | Raid on Zygeria + Rebel Cell Formation?

Hello.

I have this bird here, and I also have a funny Asteroid spaceship, so I kinda wanna do something fun and make some chaos for everyone to enjoy. It's a raid on Zygeria! Never seen that before. But more importantly this is a beginning of a new style of thing I wanna explore as a writer. I've really just been itching for a good old fashioned grass roots rebel movement, just a collection of weirdos rolling around the galaxy and attacking dirty imperials. Not something super highly structured, mind you, but something loose and open for people to come and go as they please.

Regardless, this raid on Zygeria would be public and open to anyone looking to get a piece of the pie. Maybe you're a slave who escapes, or joining to free slaves. Whatever the case, I think this is something that everyone can branch off and explore in, and by the end if there's some interest stay tuned for other random events that follow the asteroid ship and its feathered captain, cause I kinda wanna do more threads that are sort of like this.

So if that sounds like a good time, feel free to join. Thread will most likely be live in a day or two. Thanks in advance!

Depending if time allows, my retirement from being a slaver might make a u-turn! I could drop some Hutt types in there, buying slaves at any rate, or ambush them on the 'good guys side' for even more fun as a way to get her back on top.

That should be the climax of the battle and the moment to withdraw when a Miid ro'ik enters the fight. Nobody should waste his resources on an owerpowered Yuuzhan Vong ship. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom