Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Being A Jedi And Doing Jedi Things

Got a muse for Kahlil here. Iris is in a good place thread wise, but I'm always wantin' more threads. So, Kahlil's back from an improptu vacation, if vacations were being trapped in a desolate landscape under the impression he was dead and telling everyone he cared for to move on like he was some Force Ghost. Now he's back, and with that I wanna get him out in the galaxy to meet/remeet new and old faces.

Hooks, cause that's handy:

- Jedi Master: He could teach a thing or two, or just give wisdom. Or other Jedi like stuff, y'know? One offs, wanna be his Padawan, etc, lots open there.

- Zambrano: Yeah that's a thing. Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex is his dad so that's certainly an in. He's one of the least liked by his family cause he's a Jedi. Disowned? Something like that.

- Spacer: I love me some spacer stuff. Kahlil was a smuggler for the longest time, and could pick that up to chill out and do Jedi stuff in between jobs.

Whatever else also works. Hit me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom