Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Blood in the Ink (Teresa)

CS3FUG8.png

The Embrace lowered Him to the floor, where He fell to His knees. His breath came in ragged gasps, and both hands shook uncontrollably. Each session left Him like this, near on the verge of death and wracked with unspeakable agony. To others, this would have been a laborious torture, but to Him it was enlightenment. For only in the throes of deepest suffering could the mind open to the possibilities of truth, to know that which eludes the waking mind.

Attendants, beyond loyal, moved to drape a cooling shroud over the Dark Lord's hot skin. He sucked in air through His teeth at the sudden sensation, but welcomed it. He arose unsteadily, but walked without aid to the next room. There waited a Jedi Knight, bound and gagged, made to kneel upon the cold floor. They'd been captured during a recent ambush, the Kainate constantly targeting Jedi when they ventured beyond the borders of the Alliance.

He walked forward and placed His hand on the Jedi's face, who struggled against the sudden intrusion. Ethereal light rose from the Jedi's skin, flowing up the Dark Lord's arm before dissipating. The Jedi's body shriveled with each passing second, their vitality stripped away until they were little more than a desiccated husk. But the effect on the Dark Lord was immediately, His strength returning. When He pulled His hand away, the Jedi fell to their side and broke apart into bones and dust.

Dressing Himself in a wide velvety robe that left His broad chest exposed, the Dark Lord walked through the corridors of the manor house. Though it was made to resemble a terrestrial home, the manor was actually located on the Drepane; the personal flagship of Teresa Pelles, His concubine. He'd come to the Drepane because His concubine was near to labor, and He wanted to be close by for when the time came.

He swept into the main living quarter with a flourish of His cloak, bare feet crossing the cool marble floor within moments. His arms draped down across Teresa's shoulders from behind as she lounged, waited on hand and foot by an army of servants. His hands reached for her stomach, swollen with child, bare skin brushing against bare skin. The life within seemed to reach out, and the Dark Lord could sense that His child was strong.

"Not long now, is it my darling?"

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

oO3YGYQ.png
All day Teresa had lounged in her couch partly reclined back and wings resting in the grooves. As she sat there the woman had been trying to keep occupied in any way with books being ferried from the library and holonet streaming sites just a reach away. Most of all the woman could do nothing more than relaxing the best she could. It wasn't just all day but since the start of the week since feeling more pressure, within the lower abdomen. Of course that has spooked the woman at first till the Valkyrie was told any day. Just knowing that fact made it exciting and nerve-wracking.

Her golden orange eyes lifted from the book that she was slowly reading feeling a delightful presence. One that was coming closer at speed. Smiling she'd put the book down on the small table besides the couch waiting expectantly. Shifting attention to the door, Komi had entered the room immediately and quickly delegating tasks in passing to the retainers below her.

Approaching Teresa the girl placed the cup on a saucer on the small table. "My Lady, Lord Carnifex is on approach," she informed her Mistress. Somehow looking at the womans face and that smile, the retainer had the feeling that her Mistress was already aware. "Is there anything else I can do for you right now?" Komi asked softly.

"Yes, have my chambers prepared and night clothes laid out ready for later. You can resume your normal duties after. If I require you I shall call," Teresa said as she reached for the hot chocolate. Watching the girl bow her head and head off with haste was amusing. Slowly the girl would develop an acquired taste Him, least Teresa hoped so. Quaking at the knee's around Kaine each time would be bothersome long term.

It was not much longer before that hiss of the door could be heard again. Except this time the foot steps that followed where heavy and so where those arms that came to rest on her shoulders. Feeling His large hands encompassed her round belly she'd giggle while reaching up to kiss the underside of His jaw. "Not long at all," She said chuckling softly. "I was told any time two days ago, so everything has been on standby ready."

The Valkyrie patted the empty space besides her in a gesture for Him to sit while turning to kiss Kaine's arm. "And ohhhh they have been kicking hard every few hours."

OIedQlc.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom