Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Caltin's cybernetic eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful what you wish for.
bionic-eye-mysterious-blue-1200x630.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Documenting the cybernetic eyes for Caltin Vanagor
  • Image Source: Amy Hellem at allaboutvision.com
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor
  • Affiliation: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Standard Bio-Tech materials, Standard Bio-Medical materials
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Eyes
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances :
    • Energy: Low
    • Kinetic: High
    • Lightsabers: Low
    • Other: How much protection does the armor provide against this type of damage?
      Sonic: Low
      EMP/ION: High
      Elemental: High
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Image Intensifier (Not needed due to Force Sight, but available.)
  • Thermal vision (Not needed due to Force Sight, but available.)
  • Telescopic Sight
STRENGTHS
  • HAS ITS USES: The Thermal vision, the Telescopic effect, the Image Intensifier ability. He may not always(i.e. Hardly ever) really need them but they are great abilities to have with these.
WEAKNESSES
  • DO YOU REALLY NEED THEM?: He can see through the Force, he may have lost his original eyes, but Force Sight makes it less and less necessary.
  • OUTDATED: These were state-of-the-art, 870 years ago, now they are pretty much worthless.
DESCRIPTION
The eyes themselves really have little difference to normal eyes, they are connected directly to his biological visual receptors and work much like normal eyes. The only specialties are thermal and night sight.

Last edited:
Be careful what you wish for.
Just an FYI, these eyes were created on another site thus the company that made them does not exist on Chaos. Thus Caltin being the manufacturer, if needed, I can ask one on here for permission to use them.

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

Since these eyes use Force Sight, wouldn't force suppression like effects make you blind?

Just an FYI, these eyes were created on another site thus the company that made them does not exist on Chaos. Thus Caltin being the manufacturer, if needed, I can ask one on here for permission to use them.
Not necessary. Just listing them as your character will do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom