Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Capital World Government (Commenori Ministers) and CSA Hierarchy

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
High Queen:[member="Lady Kay"]
Queen's Husband: [member="Veiere Arenais"] (Exiled)
High Prince: [member="Bradshaw Ku"]
Royal Advisor: [member="Adron Malvern"]
Minister of Foreign Affairs: (n/a)
Minister of Finance and Trade: [member="Darben Skirae"]
Minister of Justice: [member="Darlyn Excron"]
Minister of Defence: [member="Cato Marek"]
Head of Naval Fleet: [member="Kei Raxis"]
Head of Ground Forces: General Omar Santiago
Head of Security: [member="Einon"]
Head Engineer: [member="B'enor Benjeel"]

Each government from the sovereign worlds within the CSA have equal standing with eachother.

Each representative from sovereign worlds and other governments outside of CSA space have equal standing with eachother while in CSA space.

Kay-Larr

Crucifere is shelving his character for the time being and focusing on his other ones. So...we'll be looking for a new Minister of Defence soon.

If any of you have suggestions, please let me know.

Tál Martec

Please Don't Stare too Long
[member="James Justice"] [member="Lady Kay"]

To be honest, I doubt that I'll actually be active with this person much, so I'll settle for a Deputy Minister of Justic if Kay wants too.

Kay-Larr

[member="James Justice"] [member="Tál Martec"]

No need for a Minister to be active at all times. I know that most have lots of characters and lots going on. So constant activity isn't required.

Kay-Larr

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

Head of Security is self explanitory. Leads the security teams for the Palace and the Senate Hall. Works alongside [member="Darlyn Excron"] for policing matters. And of course, looks after the staff and ensures their safety both on and off world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom