Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Captain Nexu

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Lord Ajihad"]

Not entirely on kilter for my needs, but I'm a fan of compromise.

Overall, I'm not too excited about the notion that this guy doesn't get any links for dev. As I feel you've had the time for it, it should be there somewhere. However, given how long this is taking, I sort of feel like this is dev in and of itself. And, he's not an overly powerful individual. I find his general personality to be somewhat perplexing and often paradoxical - not in the traits themselves, but more in how you have described him. Having a man be both honorable and a rampant gambler in combat seems odd to me. BUT...it's not my character. It's yours, so feel free to proceed whimsically and what not.

Approved pending seconding.

[member="Lord Ajihad"]
I agree with @Reverance. I'm not very happy with the time taken (over a month) and the lack of an actual result.

I am going to approve this because it is not an overly powerful character, but do not try this sort of thing again in the Codex.

Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom