Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Cats and Dogs, Living Together

7VaB1in.png
TAG: Lianne Zulia Lianne Zulia

"We can always come back for her." Jonyna smiled. "I know what it's like to grow attached to a ship. I've had mine for most of my life now."

A few minutes went by, before finally the sound of starship engines filled the air, as a Corvette sized ship, covered in Cathar markings came down just outside of the forest, Jonyna chuckling as she led them back out of the forest towards her ship. "Yes. Wayseekers are jedi who have trained to become wandering heroes, seeing where the Force takes them once they've completed their training to become a knight. My predecessor Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el became one when he became a master. Now he's starting his own Enclave out in the Tingle Arm, and leading the charge against the Empire of the Lost. I can introduce him to you if you want."

TAG: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

"Yeah.. I was honestly very excited, but I gotta be real, that thing ain't flying anytime soon, still, I was happy because it was mine, the feeling of finally owning a ship is amazing yannow?"

She hears the ship landing, following Jonyna to the ship entrance

"Your predecessor huh...? So you took over his place once he was gone?

Also, The Empire of the Lost...? I don't think I've heard of them before, I know the Empire, yeah, but, not THE LOST ones, at least. Maybe if we give them all a map they will turn to the light side"

She smirks at her own joke

"Anyways... I haven't talked much to my mom lately, so I don't know how to tell her, yannow, about this.. what if we just go?"

"WAAAIIIIT!!!"

Just as she was about to get on her way in, a rushing voice puts her to a halt, it was the mother

"Hufff.. huff... I hope you don't mind but, I followed you too, sorry, I was just too worried... I had to know what was going on, is this what you were doing all this time Lianne?"

"Moooooom... geez, I'm fine, see? There was nothing to worry about"

"YOU say that after that explosion on your room!"

"THAT.. oh.. crap.. uhhhhh, I can explain- actually I can't..."

"Anyways, I've heard it all, and I was kind if expecting this to happen, after I knew of your sensitivity, and, I'm fine with it. I'm so proud of how much you've grown, my child... I just wish for you to take on a better path, I know you can do better, and I know you will, I'm leaving you with the care of the Jedi, so go and live a life you can be proud of, okay?"

"M..mom, what is this all of a sudden.. geez... but, you're right, I'll do my best mom, you will see!"

Lianne waves farewell to her mom, making her way into the ship

"By the way... young lady, don't think because you're leaving you're gonna be excused, you're grounded for whatever in heaven's was that explosion in your room"

The mom stares at Jonyna

"I'm leaving that to your discretion, use any disciplinary meassure you deem necessary, you have my permission, alright?"

"WAIT WHA-!? NO-"

What a lovely family, huh? The mother seems at ease, knowing her child is in good hands.

Last edited:

7VaB1in.png
TAG: Lianne Zulia Lianne Zulia

Jonyna let out a chuckle, patting the kid on the head. "I'll figure something out. For now, I think it best we get going, and I get your daughter some first training in how to use the Force."

Jonyna led them inside, through a rather quaint lobby, upstairs into a dojo that looked to be designed to mimic that of one in the temple. Jonyna ignited her saber, walking towards the center and turning to take a neutral Form I stance. "Come here." Jonyna ordered.
"Your punishment will be simple. Face me, and learn. There are training sabers on the wall. Pick one. We'll be heading to Ilum first to find you a crystal."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom