Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Checking back in after 3 years. big changes

Hi all I played back in 2015-2016. I played an Obsidian Order Savant, but the Techno Union doesnt exist anymore it seems. Is there a Faction that has an organized order of neutral Force users? If not would anyone be interested in reviving the Order within an existing faction?

[member="Ek Vilibro Griz"]

Hey there and welcome back! Like you, I was gone for years (between 2014 and 2018) and when I came back I found a home with the Confederacy, which is very much a "come as you are" faction and we've got place for all. Our FU division - called the Knights Obsidian is netural - meanig you can be anywhere on the spectrum between dark and light, it doens't matter.

Other divisons we have are also all neutrual in the same regard, whether FU or NFU.

Does this sound like something that's up your ally?

You can view our faction here, and I can drop you a link to our discord if you wanna come check us out personally :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom