Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come At Me!

Hey folks!

Recently got around to officially joining the site and even more recently got around to making my first character here.

Still dipping my foot in the proverbial pool but I'm no stranger to forum rp [just the RP on this forum, haha] so felt no strong reason to take things slow.

Kinda having my character behave/respond vicariously the same way I am, a vague understanding of the wider universe [having read the timeline to get an idea of what's happened lately] but have yet to experience it for themselves. Not quite a Luke Skywalker story but she's a tough n tumble mandalorian from a backwater planet where even the weather tries to kill you.

Has her own ship and a very good boy for a companion annnnnnnnnd that's pretty much all she wrote thus far (planning to flesh out her history as I get more time).

Long story short, eager to fill out her list of acquaintances whether they be prospective allies, frenemies or foes. Would absolutely love to pair her up with a character [ideally another mandalorian] in a similar fashion to that of Geralt and Ciri [if you're unfamiliar with The Witcher then SHAME ON YOU].

Depending on interest levels it may be either easier [or make more narrative sense] to do 1 on 1 threads or some threads with multiple characters in it depending on alignments, affiliations, etc.

Would love to hear from folks and looking forward to charting a course through the stars!

Cei Kyros

C
[member="Sakoda Dathu"]

Not mandalorian but some of my best friends are, we can thread sometime if you'd like. Cole is a Warden of the Sky, so kind of like an outer rim street samurai with force powers. Well, in his case one force power. He is good with technology so we have that in common. He grew up more or less in the spice mines on Kessel before escaping and joining a swoop gang which means he is super well adjusted. I am down to do friend or foe type stuff one on one or as part of a group. Tend to skew chaotic good so take that for what you will.

Arryn Vahn

A
[member="Sakoda Dathu"] - Very, very interesting character. Would love to conjure a thread or two, if you'd like.

Sorry for the belated response folks, recently moved houses and only got internet reconnected recently.

[member="Cole Merrill"], I like the cut of his jib and learning some maneuvers on the swoop bike as well as tricks of the trade when it comes to tech. I checked out his character profile and seems Sakoda, Cole and Cole's friend [member="Runi Verin"] would get along famously, I see a lot of parallels between Runi and Sakoda, perhaps too many for them to be in the same room together for any too long span of time, haha!

[member="Arryn Vahn"], I've got Sakoda in a thread set on Mandalore prior to the attempted sith invasion, it's her first time being on the planet and seems like an ideal point in time for her to bump into Arryn if you feel he'd be in the neighbourhood around that time? ;)

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"], I know you didn't reach out via this thread specifically but I felt it'd be easier to track correspondence relating to this thread if I condense it all to.. well.. the one thread, ha. In relation to your query, I had a poke through Zenva's profile and it seems she and Sakoda have some similarly aligned goals or interests. Rough idea I had, maybe they can bump into each other on "x" planet in search of some rumoured/fabled tech? Location can be thwart with dangers (am thinking sith temple or ye advanced bygone civilization that left their sacred place with a litany of booby traps), Sakoda has her wits, tech and faithful canine. Zenya has (going by her profile) a considerable span of assets she can put to use...
Kinda getting a Lara Croft vs Bad Guy Girl and their legion of henchmen vibe here. Interested? xD

[member="Sakoda Dathu"]

So you're looking at my . . . assets? ;)

Am I to play the role of BBEG (big bad evil girl) with the legions of minions? I love wrecking Sith stuff. So temple raid or something to that effect is very much of interest.

Cei Kyros

C
[member="Sakoda Dathu"]

Do you mainly hang around Mandalorian space? Cole is usually an outer rim kind of guy. I am sure one of us can manufacture a reason to run into the other somewhere. We can start up a private thread or you can rope me along for this temple thing, up to you guys. My discord is Corusca#7332 if you have any questions you want to DM about.

[member="Cole Merrill"]

I haven't been around long enough to really pigeon hole her as frequenting any one area, Mandalore was her first port of call after leaving the planet she was born on but as she is captain of her own ship she is [relatively] free to go just about anywhere in the galaxy if she has reason to [and no reason to think she'd be blasted to space dust for trying]. She could certainly venture to the outer rim [again, if she had cause to]. Roping you into the temple thing might work too, least it wouldn't just be a gal and her dog against "x" bookoo bad guys then. But something removed from that event works too... x)

[member="Anjin Tan'Ordo"]

Greetings verd'ika!

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
[member="Sakoda Dathu"]

Sometimes you need a experiment turned vigilante to help you through this crazy galaxy. That's where Red comes into play. He's the kind of guy everyone wants defending their six. Your character is definitely an interesting one. I wouldn't mind doing a thread with your character, however.

[member=Jayce Pryde] I don't have any quibbles getting to know you/you're character better. That said, Sakoda [so weird referring to self in 3rd person even tho am speaking about my OC here, haha] has a pretty big [and well founded] disdain for sith lords, never mind sith in general. >< Could be interesting though, wouldn't happen to plan on taking part in that sordid razing of Mandalore that's currently underway would you!?

[member=Subject 73 Red] Heeey you, been quite the hit in the introduction sub-forum, kekek! ;) Were she [Sakoda] to assemble a "guardians of the galaxy" esque group, I foresee "Red" fitting in quite well, just need to figure out a premise for first meetings. :)

Subject 73 Red

[member="Sakoda Dathu"]

I can handle that. And, I think my character, Red, (You're right, it is weird referring to my self in the third person even though I am talking about my OC. Yep, my real name is Red.) would fit in pretty good. Tell me if you're interested, and then we can explain the details.

Subject 73 Red

[member="Sakoda Dathu"]

And yeah, I guess you're right. I have been quite a hit in the introduction form. I guess I'm just that likable. I have that effect on people. But, yeah, I would be interested in an RP. Just tell me if you're interested, then we can work out the details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom