Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Common Guard

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay had to smirk as she watched [member="Rex Cruger"] and [member="Darlyn Excron"] . Their posturing, their words spoken to one another with veiled threats was almost like a dance among duelists. But it was done for good reason, as opposed to just being silly. The two of them were getting along and that was good. It was important if they were to work among eachother.

She leaned forward, propping her elbows up on her desk while resting her chin in her hands. Easily one could tell that she was entertained. "Do I need to give you two some time alone?" Kay grinned.

He stared the other man down for a minute or so in complete silence until he nodded and turned off his lightsaber and put it at his side. "Perfectly clear, don't worry I would never betray the Queen, Its too much fun defending her to have that go away." When he said this he broke his army stone face and gave him a slight smile.

He took a glance at [member="Lady Kay"] behind him and sighed looking at her, "Mam should we go tell your subjects your sense of humor is worse then a tauntaun on Christmas." As he said this he gave her a sly smile and looked back at [member="Darlyn Excron"] "I'll be just fine at this job sir, more then fine I'll be perfect at protecting her."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom