Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contract Op Submissions

• Thread starter Agent Iron Maiden
  • Start date

Agent Iron Maiden

A
If you have an idea for Contract Op, i.e. you have a faction in mind you'd like to set up an Op for please submit it here for review. Follow the template below:

Conract Op Name: (i.e. its proposed Thread Name)
Op Synopsis: (What would the Op entail, what would be its intended goals)
Contractor: (Who are we doing the Op for? Please submit actual character names who are interested from the target faction.)
Payment: (What are we being paid in?)

Agent Iron Maiden

A
Conract Op Name: War Machine
Op Synopsis: Reaper Company Combat+Intelligence Team will infiltrate the freshly ended Contruum Battlefield to extract One Sith Army movement and future campaign strategy intel for a future Reaper Company Special Ops being developed by Iron Maiden in secret.
Contractor: Reaper Company Op
Payment: N/A
OOC Note: I have discussed this Ops idea with OS Admins and they are ok with it. This will act as a sort of tutorial for how all our other Ops will work. Now, this is key, the Special Ops Maiden is developing is not known to anyone. Even Skull Face (although it will be revealed later). If you guys read the Plot of Reaper Company - this falls under the Conspiracy Mode that Reaper Company's plot falls under.

Zoltan Rarsk

Tactical Espionage Operations
Contract Op Name: Zabrak Mist

Op Synopsis: Zoltan receives a distress call coming from [member="Ven Tortuga"], who has been abandoned and left for dead at a crash site on the world of Dathomir. Seeing the value in intel straight from Dathomir and gaining such a skilled soldier, Zoltan sends Reaper Company in to extract him.

Contractor: Reaper Company Op / Ven Tortuga

Payment: Intel, New Recruits

Zoltan Rarsk

Contract Op Name: Blackwater

Op Synopsis: Within the Hutt-controlled world of Irith, local crime lords have taken the few water filtration facilities upon the polluted and overpopulated world, and have declared themselves independent from the Hutts. Reaper Company has been contracted upon putting down the rebellion, without damaging the filtration facilities.

Contractor: Independent Hutt Lords

Payment: Credits

Contract Op Name: Good Knight, Sleep Tight
Op Synopsis: The Scarlet Knight is an old Hapan Battle Dragon of a larger class than the normal run. It has been sitting in a nebula just outside of the Virgillian Sector for several hundred years, but is not beyond help, despite its crew having died long ago.

The goal of this mission would be to board and repair the ship to enough functionality to get it back to the Typhoon Drive Engineering shipyard above Virgillia. The onboard defenses have not eroded, despite the lack of a crew to oversee them, and disabling and repairing them is preferable to permanently destroying them.

Contractor: Watcher Three (Typhoon Squadron/Reaper Company Op)
Payment: A refurbished flagship for the Typhoon, and indirectly the Reapers; Whatever gear and vehicles can be salvaged.

Participants:
[member='Watcher Three'] (Big Blind) - Leader
[member='Zoltan Rarsk'] (Skullface) - Comms Support
[member='Philip Rock'] (T-Boss) - Pilot and Repairman
[member='DV8-420'] (Tubey) - Something
[member='Ragnall Kleiss'] - Something

Conract Op Name: Don't Let the Dead Bite
Op Synopsis: As the Scarlet Knight is relocated to Virgillia, another threat appears. Several ships carrying Reavers manage to breach the hull and board. The goal is to fight off the twisted, zombie-like, creatures before the Knight docks with Typhoon Drive Engineering's shipyard and they begin to spread.

Contractor: Watcher Three (Typhoon/Reaper Ops)
Payment: Custom something-or-other with Typhoon's name in the manufacturer line.

(Unless somebody really wants me to start this early, I'm probably not going to until after the other one finishes.)

Participants:
[member='Watcher Three'] (Big Blind) - Leader
[member='Zoltan Rarsk'] (Skullface) - Comms Support
[member='Philip Rock'] (T-Boss) - Pilot and Repairman
[member='DV8-420'] (Tubey) - Something
[member='Ragnall Kleiss'] - Something

Zoltan Rarsk

Contract Op Name: White Whale

Op Synopsis: Zoltan, hired by his longtime rival [member="Lady Kay"], has been contracted with hunting down the prominent gangster, [member="Vinskk Revamp"]. Upon the world of Kashyyk, his second in command, Darkgear, is hunting for a rare albino Wookie. Seeing this as the perfect opportunity to strike, Reaper Company is tasked with taking Darkgear hostage with the intent of drawing out Revamp, and then to bring him back alive to Kay.

Contractor: Lady Kay

Payment: Credits

[member="Zoltan Rarsk"]

Count me in as air support, at the very least.

Also, [member='DV8-420'] and [member='Philip Rock'], I'm probably starting the Knight mission tomorrow. Just waiting to see if anybody else wants to hop in.

Zoltan Rarsk

Great, both of ya' are signed up!

BTW Ragnall, this is off-topic, but I've noticed you don't use @mention in any of your posts. Are you aware of the system?

[member="Ragnall Kleiss"] [member="Watcher Three"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom