Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Corrupted Experiments

"Subject 567 has experienced nausea, panic attacks, and is showing signs obsessive compulsive disorder. Witnessed subject frequently wash their own hands despite it being clean. Despite Force persuasion, subject has shown intense anxiety but through dose of benzodiazepine I managed to calm them down. Interesting to note the active midichlorians gathering around in the cerebral cortex about 700 of them. Through my Force influence I was able to see what was going on. The subject's connection to the Living Force is limited and the midichlorians are trying desperately to reconnect. Possible OCD symptoms a result of limited connection to the Force? I must investigate further but for now I'll place him in stasis."

Darth Angonous switched off his Holorecorder seeing a human male suspended in animation. He was some poor merchant who needed to refuel after a long trek hauling items across the Outer Rim. Once Angonous captured him, he decided to experiment on the begging, swiveling man. Mostly out of boredom, the locals on Crait were still undergoing reconstruction due to Angnous' desires to strengthening a person's connection to the Force. Theoretically, everyone is connected to the force thanks to the microorganisms known as midichlorians but the majority do not have enough of these bacteria to be considered force sensitive.

There is still a symbiotic relationship between Force and the organism that inhabit the galaxy, all Angonous needed to do was inject more midicholrians into them. But that simple method resulted in colossal failure. <Sir!> Anognous protocol Droid: BIO-232 came to Angnous while he was in the middle of finishing up his report. <We have an unknown person landing near your lab. Scans show that the ship is of Sith making. I assume it's mistress Sicarius Hekate Sicarius Hekate .>

Angnous remained silent. "Let her in." Angnous said softly.

<Sir?>

"You heard me BIO," Anongous replied. "My apprentice needs to see the progress of our experiment."

Sicarius guided her ship to hover over the landing dock

"BIO-232. This is Sicarius requesting permission to land at Dock 2." Sicarius commed in with a little impatience. The security protocols were necessary and who better to run them but a protocol droid, but it was still a tedious exercise. Sicrius almost missed the days when she and her Master had been on the run, and their only lab had been on the ship with them. Unfortunately the more power they acclaimed the more responsibility. It was jarring, most of that power seemed to go into consolidating the power they already had. Atleast when they'd been by themselves they'd had more availability to their experiments and to each other.

< Permission granted.>

Sicarius grunted an affirmative response as she landed her ship in the docking bay. She waisted little time in making her way to the lab.

"Master" Sicarius gave a slight bow as she entered the lab before taking note on the subject.

She frowned pensive and curious as she went over her Masters notes.

"Trying to establish a scientific link between biology the number of medichlorians and therefore a beings connection with the Force?" Sicarius was intrigued and a little fascinated.

"OCD towards cleanliness? Hmmm perhaps the less medichlorians the dirtier they feel as well as searching for a means of control once their immune system notices their absence. Hard to say whether it's psychological or biological. Without out more data and more controlled experiments."

"It might be useful to study those beings who are said to be outside of the Force. Such as Yuuzhaan Vong. Or to study beings whom all their members are Force sensitive."
Sicarius pondered. "If there's a direct link of medichlorians it could explain a scientific or Force based method of reproducing Force sensitive."

"If we manage it we may be able to synthesize and clone or recreate force sensitive beings ourselves."
Sicarius mind went through the possibility "Force sensitive sithspawn, mutants or minions could be quite useful. So long as we had a means of control."

Sicarius sighed with contentment

"It's been too long since we've had such an interesting experiment to study."
Darth Angonous Darth Angonous

"Sicarius," Angnous said giving his apprentice now lover a curt nod. There was an intrinsic bond forming between himself and Sicarius lately. It was hard to explain but it made Angnous curious about the connection. Could it lead to fantastic power or was this an attachment that he needed to server soon? Either way, it was something to monitor but in the meantime there were other pressing matters to attend to. "Perhaps we should place a high concentration of Midichlorians on the subject's frontal lobe," Angnous suggested. "It'll be easier for him to be rendered under our complete control even though he is to some degree aware that his actions are not fully under his control."

Indeed, it was a long time that the two have had an experiment that could use to study the Force with. The subject remained under complete stillness frozen by the midichlorians flooding his Central Nervous System. "I trust that the Mandalorian Renegade clan will be joining our upcoming operation?" Anogous asked. "Now that I'm free from prison, it is time for me to build a consortium my criminal enterprise. One that will rival even the Hutts. From then, you can take your revenge on Gula."

He turned to Sicarius. "I know that you are meaning to take his life," Angonous said. "And I say it's time we start making some noise regarding that."

Sicarius Hekate Sicarius Hekate

Last edited:
Sicarius relaxed now that she was… home. It was an odd feeling she'd never really had a home her upbringing had been one of necessary hardship, hardly an environment from which one developed fond memories. Ever since then she'd been on the move or even on the run, from one place to another. Often in the company with her Master. Sicarius was surprised to find that when she thought of home it was wherever her Master was with a fascinating subject to study.

"That could be a useful experiment trying to identify the source of midichlorians and the production of them." Sicarius pondered "If all else fails we should be able to implant an inhibitor chip. It has proved effective in the past. If loyal clones turned on their Jedi masters without compunction we should be able to replicate the result on less cognitive soldiers."

She shrugged when the topic turned towards the Mandalorians.

"Difficult to say Mandalorians can be… obstinate when it comes to their sense of honour, but they generally keep their word."

Sicarius perked up when her Master finally said the words she'd been looking forward to for years.

"Finally!" Sicarius exclaimed.

The number of ways she had fantasised in which she would gladly kill the slug for the humiliation he had put her through. Everything from slow acid as if he were a slug under salt, to electrocuting him alive.

"Once we kill him it should be simple enough to consume his criminal empire. The strongest leader isn't just a natural Sith philosophy. The criminal underworld follows it out of necessity."

"Though the other Hutt clans might object or atleast be curious. Still it sould be a strong position from which to build our strength."

Angonous raised his hand when he sensed Sicarius excitement. "Calm down my apprentice," he said. "You do not want to act rashly.... again. Unless you want to be Gula's trophy again."

For someone like Sicarius, the best way to make channel her anger like a Sith is to constantly remind her of her humiliations. "Yes that is the plan," Angonous said. "First we need to start to strike at his major businesses, Gula has a price on our heads after you broke me out from Kessel. We're going to have to be cautious."

He took out a Holoprojector as it displayed a planet. "We'll start destroying his spice fields," Angonous said. "Gula has a major spice operation on Toydaria. We'll begin a preemptive strike while stealing his recipes to use for our own."

Sicarius grimaced with a scowl at her Masters cautionary rebuke. The constant reminder that she had however briefly been an ornament to Gula's throne as his slave girl was something she would-apparently-never live down.

Sicarius shrugged away the concern about a price on their heads.

"If anything the rebellion on Kessel significantly weakened Gula further which if we are going to take him -finally- is just to our advantage." Sicarius analysed tactically "Besides what would you have preferred that I wait until Gula had made a trophy of you?"

Sicarius didn't bother to conceal her smirk at the thought.

"Because something tells me he wouldn't have put you in chains but rather a head bust on the wall."

"I supposed Toydaria is as good a place as any to start weakening his position, particularly if we are able to attain a profitable production as a result. Killing the slimelord isn't enough. We need to weaken him, make him paranoid, make him angry, make him scared, then and only then will he die an excruciating death."

"Do we have our own location in mind for when we are to produce the spice ourselves? We'll take over any of Gula's operations when the time comes of course but generating profit generates power and muscle so we might want to consider our own small scale production line sooner rather than later."

The constant reminders of Sicarius' brief moment as an object served to control her easily shattered ego. There was a reason why Sicarius has yet to go beyond an apprentice. She had untapped potential and a skeptical mind but was dangerously overconfident and easily angered to the point where she often becomes reckless and ironically enough becomes a damsel in distress. "The only thing that Kessel did was alert Gula that I have escaped," Angonous responded his voice barely a whisper. "We'll need to respond while he tries to figure how we escaped his grasp."

He could sense that Sicarius was smirking at the thought of Angonous as a trophy. Her love and lust for Angonous swirled inside of her like a whirlpool, the two were engaged in a passionate relationship for years and fire still burned brightly until the inevitable day that they have to kill each other. "Gula did have male slaves," Angonous said. "Though he thinks women slaves displayed more of his power. In any case the plan is to burn the spice fields and then take the formula where we can use it to our advantage."

Angonous frowned. "There is..... and underworld north from Kessel," he explained. "In a territory called the Empire of the Lost. They might be accommodating to our..... business."

Sicarius sighed and withheld her irritation at he Masters dismissiveness of her analyses of the situation. It as a favourite teaching method of teaching for him. Not quite ridicule just constant little remarks and comments that would make her seek his approval. The fact that it was an effective teaching method only made it more irritating. When they finally did battle Sicarius imagined she would focus on every little bitter comment to fuel her fire for his death. She imagined it would be quite a satisfying moment. Until then Sicarius ignored his tone and focused on the problem at hand.

She shrugged at Gula's preferences.

"If he thought female slaves were more easily dominated he made a misjudgement when it came to me."

Still Sicarius couldn't help but feel satisfied that they were finally going to end Gula's miserable life. After years of hearing 'patience' and 'not yet' the fact that they were going to make their move couldn't help but fill a satisfied hole in Sicariu's chest that had ben there for years. If this was what it felt like to even contemplate it the act itself would be something extremely satisfying. Like all satisfaction however it should be built stirred and tended to, not be rushed into something lesser.

"Burning his spice fields would be a good start and would send an effective message. Although I suppose if our goal is product perhaps stealing and cultivating our own crop would be beneficial as well."

Sicarius frowned as her Master referenced territories. Truthfully she rarely paid attention to galactic politics, every nation including the Sith rose and fell, she and her Master continued on making their own way through the galaxy.

"I guess we could find their resources useful, but I mislike the idea of becoming beholden to them in the centre of their power. I like to move freely."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom