Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Defense Force Manifest

Duke Kyle DeVoe

Head of House DeVoe
Would I be able to list here the Norther planetary defense as they are overseen by House DeVoe?
They are strategically located within the Aeiden Mountain ranges.

Aeiden Providence and House DeVoe have been factory approved on this board. I can provide links to them.
If this is not the place to post this, then please delete and point me to the location where I can post the Northern Planetary defense prepositions.

Do the defenses themselves have to be detailed and approved too by the factory? Like I said, if this is not the proper place, please delete and point me to it, Thank you.

Duke Kyle DeVoe

Head of House DeVoe
Will do.

But I'll be working on the defense in my own profile page for everyone to view.
I'm currently gathering image sources and weapons systems that are allowed here. I'll be putting it all together before submitting the entire proposed Norther Alderaanean Defense outpost array to the factory.

Please be free to click on my profile and make any suggestions and changes. I am winging this at this moment and don't know if I may be on the right track or not.
But all that I'm working on will be submitted for factory location review.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom