Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Departure

Hey guys. Unfortunately, after much consideration, I must announce a full departure from the board.

This isn't because of anyone or anything on the board - this place is amazing, and a wonderful avenue for creativity with outstanding flexibility - but rather is a result of my outside-world endeavours now reaching a point where they must take total precedence. When I feel creative about a character on this board, it's amazing and I feel an incredible surge of energy, and lately I have been applying such creative energy to personal and career-driven undertakings. I love SW and I love writing and I love everyone I've written with here (even if I've rarely done a great deal recently), but I must shift my focus entirely and remove that unspoken self-directed pressure of 'posting' that lingers in the back of my mind saying "You should return to Chaos again soon and do the thing", so I can fully commit myself to building my business and my creative efforts. Maybe it sounds silly, but I believe the forum has been a bigger part of my life, and certainly my creative life, than I admit to myself. It's awesome. You're awesome.

But, alas, I must leave. It is most likely an indefinite departure, but having said that, I will still be on Discord and I'll continue lurk the servers I'm a part of, and if anyone fancies a chat please don't be shy. :)

I'm sorry to those for whom I have dropped the ball concerning threads. But I want to say a deep thank you to everyone I have ever written with. I'm blown away by how inspired and creative you all are, and I'll always savour writing with you all. I especially loved my time being involved in SJO. You're a wonderful family I've been glad to have been a part of.

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"], [member="Jyoti Nooran"], [member="Stephanie Swail"], [member="Thurion Heavenshield"], [member="Coci Heavenshield"], [member="Anora Vahn"], [member="Matsu Ike"], [member="Matsu Xiangu"], [member="Varas Kyrel"], [member="Valae Kitra"], [member="Vereshin"]... I am sure there are others that I've neglected to mention, but thank you to everyone for making my experience on the board as pleasant, creative and inspiring as it has been. Love to you all.

As I said before, anyone feel free to hit me up on Discord. I always welcome chat :)
Lots of love, guys.
Ben

Stephanie Swail

S
[member="Auron Song"] Sad to hear this. Thank you for all your passion and creativity across the site and the SJO.

We will always be here for you to help you get back writing if you ever choose to return.

Keep in touch and may the Force be with you. Always.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom