Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone want to plot a thread?

@[member="Darren Shaw"]@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]@[member="Cronos Aegir"]@[member="Cain Laatl"]@[member="Delila Castillon"]@[member="Darron Wraith"]@

@[member="Akodya Mune"] add that @ list under your post so people get notified and pulled in makes them notice faster :)

Akodya Mune

A
I was trying to think of a situation we could weave a a few jedi and sith together in, maybe a attack on a ship? :eek:

@[member="Sargon Vynea"] Some times it makes people mad even. ;)
especially if you tag them like four times.
@[member="Sargon Vynea"], @[member="Sargon Vynea"], @[member="Sargon Vynea"]

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Cain Laatl"] @[member="Sargon Vynea"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Darron Wraith"] @[member="Darren Shaw"] and anyone else I have forgotten does anyone have a particular IDEA for our AWESOME MASSIVE MEGA THREAD?

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Sargon Vynea"] OH MY GOSH I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT PLANET! what one would fit in well for you?

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Sargon Vynea"] Hmmmmmm...balmorra sound good? Or has it been blown up in this time line? I am still getting the hang of things.

Daxton is here. Well since you are all here I have a proposal for a plot:

As most of you know I have half of the Heart of Darkness, a crystalline growth filled with dark side energy, that I have been using to augment my powers. The problem is its only half. The other half was broken up further into four separate parts called a 'sliver' and hidden in various planets. Daxton is seeking out the other parts with the goal of uniting all them and obtaining more knowledge in 'Force Mastery'.

My idea is that the first sliver would appear during the January event, I would sneak it in their somewhere. Naturally this would trigger a war to control the pieces which should be good for several months of plots and counter plots. Then around August, Daxton would acquire all the pieces and disappear.

Rumors would surface that he is conducting a ritual on some planet on the fringe, everyone shows up and the true nature of the Heart is revealed. I can't reveal what that is at this time but I will to Tef or one of the RPJs if they want to know but only to them so the surprise won't be spoiled.

so is anyone interested in a mega plot?

Akodya Mune

A
A MEGA MASSIVE PLOT FOR A MEGA MASSIVE THREAD??? IT'S SO MEGA AND MASSIVE I HAD TO SAY IT TWICE! It sounds very interesting, but I don't know if anyone else would be interested.

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Sargon Vynea"] Should I respond to your reply right now or wait in case someone else wanted to join in at that point...I don't want to hog.

@[member="Akodya Mune"] you can post darron wraith is LOA for a week so don't wait for him ... Cain can't come on a jedi ship so he'll be posting seperately whenever... and Josh is in bed awhile ago... so if you want post if not wait till tomorrow.

@[member="Daxton Bane"] I'm always down don't think we've rped together anyway yes so sounds fun

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Sargon Vynea"] I think I'll wait untill tomorrow so my master can make his entry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom