Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dual Blade Fencing

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

Caught inside the force barrier Xion's weapons came to a stop pinging harmlessly off the invisible wall of force energy. This was also the first time he had seen such a technique used in a manner to subdue someone. Sera was quite inventive with her uses of the force. Something that was outside Xion's bounds. For now at least. Deactivating his own sabers as the barrier dropped he clipped them back to his belt. A blush staining his cheeks from the praise he had just gotten from the knight. "Me? No you are hands down one of the best acrobats I've seen and watching and sparring you I think I know a better way to use my own sabers." Xion said bowing to the knight and then taking one of her hands and kissing the back of it.

"It has been an honor Sera. Next time I'll be sure to win." Xion said before turning and making his way back across the pavilion a slight limp to his step from exhaustion but he had no plans on collapsing till he was back in his temporary room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom