Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ducks In A Row and then some

I know that I've written one of these up before and I did make good on it for about two months. This time, I'm afraid it has to be much longer. I very much need to put away this laptop of mine and put it away in storage. I'm about a month out from Basic Training and my push up game is still weak. I'm playing much more than focusing on chores and personal time with friends and family.

Besides, I am so bad at commitment on this site and I hate myself for it. There's no need to prolong my stupid behavior when I have far more important things to work on and worry about in real life. I'm sorry for all of the ignorant, annoying and/or foolish things I've done in the past and it makes me happy to know that I was able to at least make some people smile and even laugh.

My laptop has been an idol in my life and I need to cut it out.

[member="Natasi Fortan"] | [member="Rolf Amsel"] | [member="Micah Talith"] | [member="Atheus"] | [member="Miss Blonde"] | [member="Tanomas Graf"] | @The Awesome People of First Order and Imperial Remnant Discord Chat | @The Many People I Will Miss | @#BushDone911 | @Ha Ha, I'm funny and original

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom