Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmish Echoes of War: Mission to Ession | Lightsworn vs Dark Side Elite

Kyric Kyric | Annika Starfire Annika Starfire

The blast of telekinesis struck Isar and sent him flying down the hallway. He landed, rolled, and came up on one knee, back bruised from the impact. The Kiffar kid was sprinting down the tunnel at him, katana gleaming in the darkness And - Isar blinked wondering if he’d hit his head. There were three of the Kiffar? Ah no, just an illusion.

”Nice trick,” Isar muttered, snapping off a few shots from his blaster pistol at the fast approaching Jedi. The Zeltron gave ground, stepping backward, hoping that the other Dark Jedi with him would be doing something useful, but these “Elite” were slippery bunch. Always currying favor and backstabbing each other. No one would bat an eye if she let him get cut down to claim all the glory. Just smart business.

Reaching out, he gathered the Dark Side‘s power into him, channeling it as he began to warp reality. A deep, unseen current in the Force began behind Kyric Kyric , creeping up like a rising tide, an invisible web but to those who knew the way of the Fallanassi.

The smell of lavender hung thick in the air. So did anger. Resentment. How dare Solipsis’ minions pollute the temple. If Kyric failed here, would they destroy it? Did Kyric have the strength to resist them? There was power enough in deeper waters where Kyric dare not tread. But why shouldn’t the boy? Wield the power to obliterate these insects called Elite. Turn them into smears of bloody paste to hose off the temple grounds, light triumphant. It would feel good. It would be just. It would be right.

Last edited:

9bUzLze.png

Objective: Seeking Nunyabisniss
Tags: Kyric Kyric Isar Isar
Gear: in bio
Wearing: this but with her hat
0SuWIN0.png
Illusion magic? Nice. She watched as the three Kiffar ran towards her, she wouldn't be easily fooled but she also knew that even an illusory foe could prove to be dangerous if given enough power. She pulled out her Heartstriker and let out a burst on full auto at the on rushing foe, the destructive power of the bolts even if they detonated on a lightsaber blade could be enough to break the charge of a Jedi if they were not prepared for it. She strafed her bolts intending to hit the illusions too, attempting to test out just how corporeal the entities were.

The half zeltron let out a little gasp as she felt the anger in the air from Isar Isar and she built her lip as she sought to enhance it, potentially instilling him with a minor simile of force rage, why should Annika have to do the front line fighting when there was someone who was already sending himself that way with his intent. Whisps of purple energy began to form at Annika's finger tips as she utilised her force. "I will help you take this one and then move on, I have things I need to get done." she said to Isar with a grin. As she prepared herself for whatever Kyric Kyric Or his illusions might attempt in response to the two darksiders.

0SuWIN0.png

All three Kyrics struck the first bolt with a downward strike. Deflected directly into the floor, the shot thudded harmlessly against the durasteel and began to rapidly cool. Each of the illusions went to guard with each attack. They wove around Kyric in a helix-like pattern meant solely to catch the shooters' attention and worsen their accuracy. None of their strikes made any significant impact, but they broke away from the kiffar and dashed around Isar to charge Annika further down the hall.

When she fired, Kyric's eyes went wide as a vision of exploding rounds in the rain crept through his thoughts.

Again?!

Resolute flashed across his body and sliced the first few bolts in twain. Little eruptions ripped past the weapon and singed Kyric's arms from proximity. He winced. Partially from the forced shift in his balance, and partially from the burns crawling up his forearms. Following the momentum carried into him from the deflection, the kiffar pivoted on his back foot and stumbled into an awkward roll that placed him behind a small mound of corpses.

A quick examination revealed most of the bodies were near him in age. The scent of cooked and rotted meat brought tears to his eyes. He gagged, pushed out with a hand on reflex, and sent half a dozen bodies flying down the hall with no rhyme or reason.

Kyric's illusions dipped and dodged around the bolts. For an instant, they both appeared as if they may have made it to Annika, but one flickered as the corpse-mound burst. One of her shots found the illusion's chest in that instant and scattered it. The other dissipated into a fine mist for the briefest instance, then erupted into a wave of telekinetic energy barreling toward the streamer.

That was around when the tide of negativity struck the boy.

Up against two unfamiliar enemies in the choked corridor, Kyric felt his chest tighten. Shadows flickered on the edge of his vision. Words spoken by the unseen poured into his thoughts in a winning bid to reinforce the reality of the Jedi's weakness.

Kyric scratched subconsciously at his bandaged face before returning his hand to the hilt of his blade. Knuckles whitened from the intensity of his grip. One of them was the source of this darkness, but he couldn't begin to deduce who or how.

"It might feel good, but it wouldn't be right," Kyric muttered weakly. "C'mon, Karis, think!" He breathed heavily in the brief reprieve, eyes locked on his opponents in the aftermath of his trick.

5hGuahz.png

Tags: Alaric Alaric , Bernard Bernard , Kyric Kyric , Thelar Grayson Thelar Grayson , Tyrus Vastor Tyrus Vastor , Fallon Draellix-Kobitana Fallon Draellix-Kobitana , Amalasuntha L'lerim Amalasuntha L'lerim

Engaging: Creuat Creuat

BHj7K1e.png

Theme

Each strike had been blocked or parried, the Dark Jedi preventing Heinrich from landing a blow. Frustration welled up within him, but the Grand Marshall refused to allow it to get to him. There was no time for mistakes, not when the lives of so many of those dear to him were on the line. As they pushed away from each other, words of vitriol spewed from his opponent, in classical Bogan fashion. He looked at Heinrich with hate-filled eyes, his words cutting the air like a knife.

"The Bogan has clouded your mind. It gives you a false sense of power, but in the end it will only devour you as it has so many others."

His free hand motioned toward the bodies strewn about the Grand Jedi Temple as he spoke.

"To you, their death showed weakness, but it is they that have found a place with the Ashla. You, on the other hand, will never feel the warmth of Ashla's Light. Not so long as you remain on this path."

No sooner did the words leave his lips when the darksider was upon him, unleashing a flurry of attacks with incredible ferocity. Heinrich held his own, trying with all his might to find an opening. Yet, it never came.

When Creuat jumped over him, Heinrich met the maneuver with one of his own, rolling forward on the floor and past his opponent. In one fluid motion, he rose out of his roll, spinning to face the back of his opponent. His free hand reached out, and sparks of emerald began to arc from his fingertips, cascading across the gap between them in a brilliant display of lightning.

He prayed it would be enough.

BHj7K1e.png

Last edited:
VVVDHjr.png

qXu9Rp6.png

Enemies: Alaric Alaric
Creuat Creuat Vorm Vorm Amena Kader Amena Kader

Kaleb felt raw, red fury course through his veins as he made his first attack. The attack itself was something he had learned within the Stygian Codex. The spiral attack involved leaping at his foe, while utilizing a Sith scream to confuse and or disorientate his enemies that fall victim to it. Upon launching his attack stowards the more rugged looking Jedi did he hope to gain the upper hand. He had been learning slowly, with his training and missions tasked by the likes of Sinestra, or Ibaris, or the Emperor himself. There was an unhinged look in the former Jedi's eyes as he made his first blow against Alaric.

Red and blue blades would clash harshly against each other in a flash of sparks. The Jedi would stand his ground, while Kaleb attempted to use the momentum of his spiral attack to push his strength against the Jedi. He had to remember in his lessons to always be on the offensive. If one was on the offensive constantly, than the Jedi would eventually falter. To his amazement did the Jedi block against the strike, now leaving a blade lock between them. The Dark Jedi's mad eyes would gaze at the Jedi Warrior's own face. He was trying to read his thoughts, get inside his head. Even now through the lock could Kaleb try and place himself deep inside of his foe's head. Hoping to twist his thoughts to the madman's advantage.

The lock would shift back and forth, with either combatant trying force strength against the other, to turn the blade lock into an advantage. Kaleb's furious crimson blade would crackle and hiss against the blue blade of Alaric. Just as Sunwalker would slowly put himself inside the man's head did he hear the man speak his name momentarily snapping Sunwalker from his concentration.

"What master do you serve, that would command such atrocity?!"

Kaleb for a moment looked as if he understood, before the shadows would come back once again. Kaleb would shift his stance, as he started to press his face close against the blade lock, his blazing yellow gaze would bore into the man's eyes as he cackled. "Hahahahahaha! Y-You don't know... Y-You don't know anything.... T-The Master is always watching.... Always lurking.... Always speaking.... The one who walks through the voids... The one that commands all... The only Master..." Kaleb would say as he took the moment to firmly plant himself deep inside of Alaric's head. Alluding to the Emperor in his cryptic ramblings, as he took advantage hoping to twist his thoughts, and finally use the distraction to win the lock, as he tried to push his blade forward, as if his saber sought to burn the Jedi's face.

Blade of Woe

5hGuahz.png

Tags: Amena Kader Amena Kader , Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker , Creuat Creuat , Vorm Vorm

Engaging: Amalasuntha L'lerim Amalasuntha L'lerim

GBC9wRZ.png

Theme

"Wise words, for one so blinded by the light."

He stalked around her, keeping his guard stance as he did so. He had an unnaturally nonchalant form of movement, despite keeping his guard up. It was almost as if this were a game to him. And indeed... perhaps it was. Aphon had spent his fair share of time hunting... fighting... killing... in fact, it made him quite the effective force upon any field of battle. It was in his very DNA, for his father was Echani, and such martial traditions aren't lost on a son as attentive as Aphon.

"My corrupt practices? I am simply following my own path. Can you say the same about yourself, Ashlan?"

As her sword lashed out, Aphon saw the target was not him, but his weapon. Did she truly believe she could end this without bloodshed? He scoffed at the thought. If there was one thing he had learned on his travels with Irae Irae , it was that in the end, there would always be blood at the end of any goal worth pursuing.

As the blade made contact with his, green, fiery energy surged out, almost reacting to the strike on its own. Aphon swiftly moved, using the momentum of the attack to his advantage. With a smooth motion, he twisted his blade, sliding it around that of his opponent and pushing it upward. As he did so, Aphon swung his body under, spinning around with a vicious kick aimed at his opponent's side. He followed the attack up immediately with an upward slash from his blade, hoping that one or the other would find its way through his opponent.

And through it all... he smiled.

GBC9wRZ.png

Strike-Team-Faust.jpg

Far from surprised was I to learn that the assailant on this house of learning was grippeding by madness. Such was the fate of many an acolyte of the Dark Side. It was in the way they consumed knowledge so voraciously that they often met their downfall. I couldn't possibly say what in this archive would satisfy a demented dark sider's lust for forbidden knowledge, but perhaps finding nothing here would be his shortcoming.

As he spoke and pushed his weight back onto mine, the locked sabers crackling with heat and bright light, I could feel a dark presence watching me. In my mind's eye with waking vision half blinded, glimpses of a dark figure cackling in hooded black robes, surrounded by a cadre of blackguards, their lightsabers all range of colors but their uniforms decisively dark. Who were they?

The more of the dark glimpses I caught flashing before the mad smile of my enemy, I could only wonder what games the Sith were playing. Were we fools for thinking we could keep them down for long? Were all the lives spent in the last war equal to nothing if these worlds, Ession, the Stygian Caldera, Tion, were just going to fall back into the cold and cruel grip of Bogan?

My resolve wavered at the thought. Here I was, fueling myself with grief and anger against this Dark Jedi, and it only made me brash and foolhardy, weaker.

Kaleb pushed the blade further towards me, the heat of the plasma licking at the hairs on my face. I turned my head away to the side. He pushed further. The heat of the blade began to burn against the right side of my face, even though the saber had yet to touch me.

"AAAAGHH" the skin on my cheek and temple began to burn. With a desperate burst of rage I pushed back as hard as I could, giving myself enough space to break from the lock.

Spinning around and giving myself a few steps, I barely had time to re-level my guard. Instead the fit of anger and despair took a hold of me. With another raging yell I reached out through the Force and tried to pull down one of the shelves on top of Kaleb. He wanted the knowledge within, he would have it...

B L A C K G U A R D
ESSION | JEDI TEMPLE
DARK EMPIRE | Amena Kader Amena Kader | Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker | Isar Isar | Aphon Aphon
LIGHTSWORN | Kyric Kyric | Amalasuntha L'lerim Amalasuntha L'lerim | Alaric Alaric | Tyrus Vastor Tyrus Vastor | Fallon Draellix-Kobitana Fallon Draellix-Kobitana
ENGAGING | Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust

GRIM

To Faust, his words spoke of righteousness.

To Creuat, they were mere delusions of a misguided Jedi. What did he know about power? The gift of the Emperor was what empowered him far beyond than that of any ordinary Jedi. The massacre he wrought was a testament to that power which only grew each and every day. Through the darkness he found strength.

And what did the disciples of Ashla found through its dimming light? Deceits and weakness as they thought they could outmatch the power of the Dark Side.

His ferocity pushed back the Crusader until his daring maneuver. All the momentum he gained was broken when emerald tendrils reached for him. The smug look on his face vanished, and there was nothing he could do to defend against the arc of Force Judgment. Immediately upon contact he fell to the ground, lightning coursed through his body and writhed in pain. To his luck, however, it was not as excruciating as true Force Lightning. Still the pain was there as Creuat screamed from the agony.

But from his pain he would find strength.

The Dark Jedi tapped into his innermost anger and hate, and suddenly a barrier of lightning enveloped around him to absorb Faust’s own lightning. Then he would utilize his shield as a weapon, the barrier of lightning was thrown towards Faust at a motion of the Nautolan’s palm. Whatever pain Creuat felt he would inflict tenfold of that to the Jedi.

“You forget that pain is my tool, Faust. Something you and your pathetic Jedi could never understand.”

VVVDHjr.png
VVVDHjr.png

Crusader, Defender of Faith
VVVDHjr.png
ocE0DTA.png
Information
Objective: Protect her home
Equipment: Sword of Light | Armour || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Allies: Alaric Alaric | Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust | Thelar Grayson Thelar Grayson | Fallon Draellix-Kobitana Fallon Draellix-Kobitana | Bernard Bernard | Tyrus Vastor Tyrus Vastor | Kyric Kyric | Open
Enemies: Aphon Aphon [ Direct tag ] | Creuat Creuat | Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker | Open
"Galactic Common" | <"High Nelvaanian"> | ["Essonian"] | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

6pLh85y.png

"I wasn't blinded by the light, I was simply born by the grace of Ashla." I said to the man who was circling me like a vulture.

Birth was not necessarily a correct statement, as I was not literally born, but Ashla created from my parents' souls, as was Alaric, when they were both part of her, her Avatars. Sometimes it was hard to carry that burden with only four of us like that in the entire Galaxy and Netherworld and no one else. I nodded my head to the side for a moment when the man asked the question. The Dark Side was the easy way, the simple way. Did I have a choice? I could have chosen to stay at home or not. Or, I could have gone to see the whole Galaxy, or done anything else in the Netherworld.

I believe that whatever I would have decided, Mom and Dad would have supported me. Also because I was young, and also because time was of little importance to us. Back home in the Netherworld, time is different and... not so important.

" I also follow my own path, I've decided what I want to be, what I want to do. Unlike you, I did not choose the easy way." I told the man firmly.

But the time for talking was over, because I launched my attack in his direction. As the man both defended and attacked, I recognized the move he was trying to make. He tried to twist my sword out of my hand. Fortunately, I had practised how to avoid this. I just quickly moved my sword so that he couldn't slide it around my blade and thus couldn't pull it upwards either. Rather, I pushed the blade down so that both were pressed to the ground. However, I missed the move and so he managed to successfully kick my side.

Even though I was wearing armour, I could still feel the kick. Another disadvantage of the clad armour was that it was good against cuts, but not necessarily good against bruises. So I felt the kick and had to take a step or two back because of the momentum. Now I was in mortal form, with mortal physiology, so my ribs where the man kicked me were quite sore. And he was about to attack again. As his blade slashed towards me, I immediately defended myself and the two blades came together. I tried to push the blade out, sliding his attack as I tried to take advantage of being unprotected from the front.

With a quick move, I tried to get really close to him and with a strong move, I tried to headbutt him.

baSk6S8.png

VVVDHjr.png

qXu9Rp6.png

Engaging: Alaric Alaric
Allies: Creuat Creuat Amena Kader Amena Kader

Kaleb would give a sadistic smirk as he aimed to push his strength in hopes of overpowering the Jedi. The blades sizzled the more they stuck to each other, a flash of light signifying that the red and blue blades connected. All the while was Kaleb so desperate for his knowledge, he was not willing to negotiate, nor be merciful to the Jedi that dared to stand in his way. It seemed as if he had no knowledge of the Dark Empire, or that Kaleb's master was none other than Emperor Fossk AKA Darth Solipsis. All in due time would Kaleb reveal such things, but not before he had the Jedi dying at his very feet.

The blades clashed in a fierce tug of war between the two. Both Jedi and Dark Jedi were pushing back against one another, just waiting to see who would give into the other's sheer might. Kaleb would poke around the Jedi's head. The mad darksider would play with his thoughts, his very fears stoking them. Anything to further weaken his resolve by breaking down his mental barriers. The glowing yellow eyes with the sadistic smirk would make Sunwalker appear even more disturbing, if not outright unhinged. It would appear that with his mind so too did Kaleb become fearless from his insanity.

At last could he feel the lock weaken, with Kaleb pushing his crimson blade closer towards the man's own face. He could feel the heat radiating from the plasma blade, it's malicious hum seemed just as burning as it grew louder with the closeness of the lightsaber. Finally, did Kaleb make contact as he could hear the cut across the man's cheek, and the sound as if meat burned from the impact of the blade. Just as Kaleb was about to push further trying to finish him off, did the Jedi break the lock harnessing his darkness to do so.

The smirk quickly faded as Kaleb looked to the man spinning back from him. The Dark Jedi could smell the ionized air from the lock as he moved to advance towards his foe, eager to resume the offensive. The Jedi had stopped, and before Kaleb could make his move he could hear something behind him breaking. He looked up to see a piece of the holobook shelf falling towards him. He stopped as he raised a hand up hoping to somehow shield himself from the blow.

Strike-Team-Faust.jpg

My face stung and burned hot, and I dared not touch it even to try and heal myself with the Light of Ashla as my mother had taught me. This villain was too fast for me to let up.

I watched in shock as he held back the falling shelves almost effortlessly. His maniacal laugh echoed in my head, corrupted eyes piercing into my own even when I blinked. For but a moment, instant yet interminable, a vivid image hit me, seeming to grip all my senses with a sharp anxiety. I saw in the flash before my eyes my sister, kneeling among a sea of bodies, a dark silhouette standing behind her with crossed red sabers around her neck, a Sith execution. In the expanse around Amalasuntha were the many recognizable sights of Ession, exploding as fire rained down from orbit above them.

I was rocked by a wave through my nerves. In a blink I had seen the scouring of Ession come to pass again. My knees grew weak, my arms lowered my saber involuntarily. Through ragged breath I demanded more from the man.

"Wha... what is this sorcery?" instinctively I clutched the unburnt left side of my face with my offhand, the pain deep in my head now as well as on my skin.

I tried, determined but weak, to center my being. A deep breath in, a silent prayer to the Ashla, standing as straight and firm as I could through the pain. I would see if I could call the Force to me, to recoup my strength in a second wind.

The Force is with me. The Force is with me.

VVVDHjr.png

qXu9Rp6.png

Allies: Creuat Creuat DSE
Enemies: Alaric Alaric Lightsworn

As Kaleb was expecting the shelf to crush him, holding his hand up in hopes of shielding himself. In that same moment did the shelf was stopped just seconds before it came crashing down upon him. The look of shock on Kaleb's face turned to confident very quickly, as he looked to the Jedi Knight. His intrusive thoughts deep inside of his head, still preying on his fears, his doubts, his weaknesses. It's like Kaleb had firmly planted himself in the Jedi's mind and wasn't willing to leave. As if he was a dark shadow lurking in the back of his illuminated mind, the shadow encroaching ever further over the course of the battle between them.

What the Jedi would say, no one would understand. Kaleb had learned much of Sith trickery, and sorcery from the Stygian Codex, learning that by putting yourself in the opponent's mind did he have a greater chance of success. Kaleb's confident smirk grew widely as he looked to the Jedi. The shelf debris was held comfortably in Kaleb's telekinetic grasp. There was a moment of tension as the Inquisitor studied his enemy. He wondered what the man saw, what dark thoughts did Sunwalker unleash on his mind. He could only imagine the horrors he might witness.

"Wha... what is this sorcery?"

"The dark side is a pathway to many abilities. Jedi like you might find them unnatural, while they're pathways to power..." He said his voice was oozing with arrogance, as the shadows in his mind would stoke the tortures within Alaric's head. "It's not that complicated." Kaleb would spat out as if unimpressed by the Jedi's suffering. The amused, feral smirk on his face slowly shifted to one of disgust as he watched the man feel his own face. Perhaps toying with the man's fear might push him over the edge. Not that the Jedi would suffer that long.

Kaleb would grimace as he looked to the shelf debris he held. With one flick of his wrist would he attempt to launch the shelf debris right towards the Jedi in pain. The mad dark jedi had hoped the debris would crash right into him, and if he was lucky would provide the window to finish the Jedi off, and take what knowledge this place had to offer.

5hGuahz.png

Tags: Alaric Alaric , Bernard Bernard , Kyric Kyric , Thelar Grayson Thelar Grayson , Tyrus Vastor Tyrus Vastor , Fallon Draellix-Kobitana Fallon Draellix-Kobitana , Amalasuntha L'lerim Amalasuntha L'lerim

Engaging: Creuat Creuat

BHj7K1e.png

Theme

Lightning flew across the gap, slamming into the Nautolan's body in a wave of ferocious holy judgment. Heinrich kept his focus on the darksider, hoping to bring him down before he could land another blow. Then again... victory is rarely achieved so easily.

Lightning enveloped his enemy, taking his pain and channeling it forth through sheer will and power. Heinrich's eyes narrowed as he tried to keep up his own assault, but eventually lightning arced back toward him, consuming his own lightning and sending pain up his arm, sending shockwaves of agony throughout his body. His body convulsed, dropping him to one knee, though he never took his free hand away.

His mind flashed to several moments from his past. The fall of Ession, his training under Darth Solipsis... even as recent as the retaking of his home, only for the Crusade to fall due to the folly of one man. Heinrich clenched his teeth, his very essence crying out for help from Ashla.

"I have known more pain than you will ever understand..."

He finally rose to his feet once more, his body screaming at him from every angle. Closing his eyes for a moment, Heinrich let out a deep breath.

"But unlike you..."

The painful memories gave way to pleasant ones. Victories well-deserved, meeting his wife Oraada, the birth of his son... the sort of memories that keep a man sane in even the darkest of times. The Force began to flow through his body as his mind finally snapped to a place of clarity, the lightning beginning to dissipate within the palm of his hand until none was left.

"I don't let it rule my life."

He let out a large burst of raw force from his hand, hoping to launch his opponent against the wall of the temple. As soon as the push was initiated, he lunged forth, throwing several strikes at the Dark Jedi's torso and sword arm. He would either kill him, or disarm him, but either way, Heinrich was not ready to let this enemy be his end.

BHj7K1e.png

Strike-Team-Faust.jpg

The debris from the archive shelf came flying back towards me in hubris. Whatever knowledge had been collected within it's databanks would be forfeit, lost to the wind. The Dark Side truly destroyed everything they touched.

My anger swelled again, my being wholly uncentered. It gripped me, the desire to end this creature that mocked me and maimed my people and I.

My blade came up like with a mind of its own, not in the precise defensive strikes I was used to, but in a onslaught to match Kaleb's own. I hacked through the flying chunks of debris as I ran forward towards him. I swung hard with both hands into a heavy strike from the left side, hardly able to see through the pain and the fury, carried by momentum and rage.

The sudden sharp pain in my side choked me, a piece of the debris slicing through the side of my core, then out and onwards to wherever it would land. But my strike was already in motion, and though the world began to spin around me, I pushed harder, clenching my hands ever tighter on the saber through the pain, gritting my teeth so hard I felt as though I might crack them upon each other.

B L A C K G U A R D
ESSION | JEDI TEMPLE
ENGAGING | Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust

GRIM

Enjoying the pain he delivered to his enemies, especially the Jedi seemed to be a favorite trope of his. How could he not resist to take emotional pleasure to sate his endless hate he carried for the Jedi? To see how his mastery in the Dark Side

But his efforts were not enough to submit the Crusader to defeat. There was much fire within Faust to avenge his comrades and do the bidding of Ashla’s false light. From his pain he focused the Force to blast Creuat with a wave of telekinetic energy from his palm.

The power Faust unleashed threw him across towards the opposite wall. A hole was punched as Creuat let out a blast of the Force against the wall. It would be best to land on the floor as opposed injuring against the wall. There would be no time to recover as the Jedi was already upon him.

A simple Force barrier was imposed between the two warriors, a quick method for Creuat to have a second to prepare against Faust’s offensive. The barrier then dissolved, resuming the duel between the two.

“Today your pain ends, Faust. The only mercy you shall receive from me when I kill you!” and a hail of debris raced towards the Jedi to overwhelm him and possibly harm him with whatever large chunks there were to bruise him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom