Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

effff this place

[member="Darth Vornskr"] : "first order is too much like canon! i mean i've never actually read their faction before lol or bothered to investigate any of their unique lore but they're called the first order and that's a canon name from the movies so yea dumb and unoriginal"

"If being based on a canon faction is bad, I guess that disqualifies the Republic and the One Sith. The two biggest factions on the board?"

Vornskr: ".... yea I forgot where I was going with this"

"The First Order was made before any real details of the First Order were fully disclosed, and was a blatant attempt to cash in on the popularity of the movie despite the fact that there is nothing original about the faction that was made.

It's basically just the failed Imperial Remnant trying to be hip and cool."

Fixed it for you.

[member="Ludolf Vaas"]

Well you know [member="Darth Vornskr"], we can't all be cool like you and be part of a highly original faction that's based directly off Darth Krayt's Sith Empire yet goes by the much weirder and less inclusive name of the One Sith, while having a whole bunch of cool-sounding names like Hand/Face/Finger/Butthole of the Dark Lord.

Please oh great Vornskr teach us your ways.

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
[member="Spark Finn"]

giphy.gif

PS: I so totally will be. #notgoinganywhere #nerdsrule

PSS: Good luck with all of your endeavors!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom