Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[ELECTION] CIS Owner Elections!

EmKay

Thanks to everyone who participated in the CIS Owner Nomination thread! Now we're onto the next step, where you choose your glorious leader!

The results are in, and:

[member="Salem Norongachi"], to be blunt, dominated the previous stage with a whopping fourteen nominations!
[member="Atretes Rhoujen"] came in second, with a lesser total of four.
[member="Sophia Denko"] and [member="Serock Hoath"] tied for third place, with one vote apiece.

These are your nominees for this election. Please choose wisely!

Note: If any of the listed nominees wish to step down, please say so in this thread.

Thanks,
-- CIS Staff

Note: Elections will run for forty-two hours.

Serian Loria

In the shadows, at the fringe
My vote is, yet again, for Atretes Rhoujen

[member="Siyndacha Aerin"] Though I wish you'd have the candidates write out a post explaining what they plan to do, it might change things in this round of voting. I personally would like to know why they think they are worthy and not just because they are popular. Knowing the plans would be pretty helpful.

Does the nail need to know why the carpenter places it where they do, [member="Serian Loria"]? :p

I place my vote for [member="Salem Norongachi"]

Serian Loria

In the shadows, at the fringe
The only reason I protest is because its the same thing we did last time, whats the point to this if all it is is a repeat?
I certainly wanna know what might change.
You can't even really call it an election since its not like anyone is proving themselves worthy, I feel cheated.
And no, I'm not joking, I'm actually pretty irritated bordering on ticked off.
I want more than this, its not enough for me.
Isn't the whole point of this to bring change?
If so what?
Why?

I know that making a long post with details might be considered a waste of time, but not really.
Not when so many people are more than a bit unhappy with how things used to be.
Our new 'leader' has a lot of things to change and while he or she will be one voice among several in how things are run, the details will change everything.
I like details, I wanna see their opinions and thoughts, I wanna see what they hope to do.
Isn't that important?
I mean, isn't that the point of an election?

I just don't want to be disappointed again.

How does anyone prove themselves worthy, [member="Serian Loria"]? With words?

Words are cheap. Any of the three could spout cheap platitudes and pointless promises, but in the end they would mean nothing. They could promise to bring us stories the likes of which we have never imagined, and yet in the end they could disappoint nonetheless.

No, words, manifestos, are worthless. We shall learn if our leaders are worth having as leaders only by seeing how they perform. And if they fail to perform? Well, then we spin the wheel again.

But let us not derail this thread. It was created for voting, not debating. If you wish to speak further, let us make use of these forums and discuss it there.

Aye, please keep this topic clear for voting purposes. If you wish to discuss what we (Because, despite who is owner we are all working together on every issue) will do after this then approach us on skype or as Kal suggested, make a new thread.

Thanks!

EmKay

Agreed with Kal and Salem. Let's keep this thread civil. If you have question there's nothing saying you can't ask, but please don't derail the elections into a squabble.

Thank you.

Its not an issue, you raise good points, its just not the topic to voice them in. Like I said, you are free to open a new thread to discuss where we are going from here or catch us on skype.

ANYWAYS!

CAST YER VOTES NAO.
[member="Atretes Rhoujen"] gets mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom