Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elvira Congelo: Rogue of the Force

@[member="Skye Mertaal"] First off, I need to make a fan club. I have been saying that I would make one, but I haven't...... yet.
Second thanks for putting me in there. Appreciate it that I have some cred.

Alright now down to business.
@[member="Elvira Congelo"] first off for you, glad to see that you are here. And I hope that you have fun while you are here on the site.
Second, Yes, I am a Fire shaper, what they may have forgotten or not have told you is that I am also an Air and ground Shaper as well. I know some of the other abilities and still need to work on them.
Third Cryokinesis > this little thing here http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cryokinesis is what I am thinking of where you are heading towards. or are you speaking more as you throw like giant ice crystals and shoot ice beams of frost or what ever. Either way, I can teach you both or all of those abilities. The Cryokinesis is rare ability (rare as in I have only seen it in a few places.)
If you feel like continuing down this road go ahead and PM me and we can talk about it more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom