Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Engineer Looking to Build Stuff

Sebastian Thel

S
Hey everyone, I'm in the process of setting up a workshop, but kind of want some IC practice with building tech before I decide on a specialty. I also just prefer to RP everything out instead of make subs.

So I'm offering up Sebastian to help build anything small in scale that your character might need! He can build cybernetics, star ship components, droids or anything small and offers repairs and upgrades. Or, he can help out if your character is also an engineer and needs a hand for their own project.

This is the first tech oriented character I've made and I'm looking for all the practice I can get. I also just love doing threads where my character helps others characters out in some way.

Don't hesitate to sign up if you are interested!

"You have to follow your own path."
[member="Sebastian Thel"]

My character is actually always creating new weapons and tech. I wouldn't mind a thread where he had some help making something. Maybe he contracts you to help his company for a while?

Sebastian Thel

S
[member="Asher Malvern"] That sounds great! Do they build more than just weapons?

Sebastian Thel

S
[member="Asher Malvern"] Sebastian can certainly help with armor and gadgets and perhaps help with branching out to other kinds of tech. Although he isn't big on weapons, I'm sure he could still assist that's the project you have in mind.

I'm happy for you to throw up an OP and tag me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom