Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Episode V: Akala Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

OBJECTIVE: Go towards rift
--------------------------------------------
The mighty reptile walked forth, mentally humming a great battle song, his scales shining in the light. Oh how glorious he looked! With the sun shimmering upon him he was like a beautiful painting meant to be displayed for all eternity! But no, that was not it. For he was meant to run amok the worlds! Not hang upon a wall until the wall fell down! Yes, he was a majestic creature! One deserving of-... and he tripped. The resulting stumble was very amusing and seemingly odd for such a man. However it served a minor comic relief for those currently wallowing in hell. Maybe someone would find the strength to go on because he amused them so much. Or not. Probably not. That didn't bother the man in the slightest. He simply got back to his feet and continued moving towards the shiny-whatever-thing in the distance.
{[member="Aeron Kreelan"]}
--------------------------------------------
EQUIPMENT: Four lightsabres; Two red (normal), two yellow (club)
INJURIES: None noted yet

The Eternal Queen
[member="Keter"]

Feena rolled her eyes as she walked with him. Honestly, these blood puddles went on forever! So boring. At least at the Oasis she had a change of scenery. Even if she couldn't eat the fruit, it was at least something. Maybe they should go back? Whatever that ghost-handsy-portal thing was, it couldn't possibly be worse than this boredom.

"Don't send him to me! I might kill him," she laughed, "No, no. Take care of it. Make sure it doesn't happen in the first place."

Keter

The Renegade
[member="Feena Mason"]

The blond laughed at his wife's response. "You do realize this may be bad for her right? The less she learns now the more susceptible she becomes to such things in the future. Ignorance is not a virtue..."

The Eternal Queen
-Edge of blood wastes-
[member="Keter"]

More blood. More rocks. More blood. More rocks. This place was not scary. It just ruined her shoes and bored her. She sighed, spotting something new up ahead. Looked like.... more boring? But at least it was a different boring.

"So, what? You say I should just let her... experiment?" Ugh. The word was so hard to say. She was aware of what that could mean, and so would Keter. Not something she wanted to even think about happening. Felicity was her child. She was still just a little girl in her eyes. Why did she have to like boys at all?

Keter

The Renegade
Finally leaving the wastes?
[member="Feena Mason"]

Keter pondered that for a moment. "Well...one day she will step out into the galaxy. One day we WILL be gone. I'd rather she has an...experience of sorts whilst we can still help her puzzle things out, you understand?" he asked, looking at the beauty who walked by his side. She seemed so tired and...embarassed?

The Eternal Queen
[member="Keter"]

Gross. Her little girl was supposed to be little forever. What happened? When did she grow up? When did she become a young woman? Oh, sure, Feena had noticed it before, but she thought she had a handle on it. Keeping her confined to just the Academy and the Palace. At least at the Academy she could have met a young man with status. But no. She had to date a simple guard. Why was she insistent on falling for men that were so far beneath her?

"I'd rather her join the Jedi, than have to even think about it...."

Up ahead, the... what was it? A storm? Well, whatever it was seemed to be moving towards them. Wind. That was something Feena and Keter knew at least.

Keter

The Renegade
[member="Feena Mason"]

He frowned at that.

"Feena...the more you try to deny her, the greater her curiosity will become. Sit down and talk to her about it. I think she'd FOrce push me through a wall if I tried," he joked, eyes noting the storm they were approaching. At last, something akin to familiarity in this boring wasteland.

Vi'kas limped across the infinite whisperstorm, wishing he were dead. Then he remembered that he was dead. He had been searching for weeks now, trying to find a way out of this accursed hellhole. Just when he had almost given up hope, he saw a figure in the distance. He was sure this wasn't a cyclone like the last one, no, this was a person. It was risky, considering that this person may choose to just kill him. Yet again, he remembered he was already dead, so he took the risk. He sprinted across the grassy plain, hoping to catch this wandering person.

When Vi'kas finally made it to the place he had seen, the man was gone. Not a trace left behind. Vi'kas shouted in frustration, and kicked a nearby rock the size of a Krayt Dragon skull. It hardly budged, but it was enough to reveal a sickly green light emitting from under the rock. Figuring he had nothing better to do, he decided to investigate. The Dark Jedi pushed with all his might, sweat pouring from his brow. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he moved the rock enough to reveal the light's source. It looked like a glowing green puddle. Vi'kas dipped his finger in it, but it seemed to have infinite depth. He stuck his entire arm in, feeling for anything that might be down there. Suddenly, his entire body was pulled into the "puddle."

Falcon Rekali

F
Location: Serenity's Redoubt --> River of the Dead and The Paths of Choices
Proximity: [member="Token Waters"]
Gear: Lightsaber, Lonesome Gun, a few daggers, etc.

Turnabout was fair play, so when she turned the question back on him, he already had his answer. He'd known what he would be doing if he wasn't one of the taken. Doubtless, the galaxy would be in turmoil, and his remaining brethren would be acting to bring the worlds of their territory stability, and fend off anything that might encroach.

"I'd be doing what the Mand'alor required of me," he said plainly, "and if not that, I would be with my wife and children," whittled down to that, life was really that simple, "On occasion, the two intersect."

A moment later, he stopped, head cocking slightly to one side. It was a faint trickling sound, but it was something. He started moving faster.

"Come on, I think I hear water," he urged.

Objective: Go to the real world, don't fall in love with [member="Falcon Gyndar"] find Sindy, pin to ground. Repeat until complete.

Mandalore. That was something Token knew sort of a few things about. Not much, to be honest. The warriors were similar to the Sith in her mind, and she did her best to avoid them. She didn't want to accidentally hug someone and offend someone else's honor and start a galactic incident. That was kind of why she dug the former Confederacy and the Levantines and the Fringe. Things were... easier out there.

Sort of.

“Mandalore makes you...” She shook her head and bit her lip. “No, nevermind.”

When he stopped, she froze for a second and looked around, a hand going instinctively to her lightsaber. A bit of training from Manu had made that concept stick. She broke her standstill to follow after him. Water was a good sign!

Field of Blades
[member="Connor Harrison"]

Nyos had to shield his eyes, but for a moment he thought he saw a pair of eyes looking back at him. The flash washed over the field. Then left a swirling vortex in its wake.

"I am alright, but what that is I do not know. My only guess is a portal. Maybe a way out of here or maybe just to another part of this place. Should we venture close? Or no?"

Nyos had no idea what to do next. It was strange to witness and ever stranger to have heard a woman's voice. She wished us to feel her pain, that would be safe to assume it's not a good thing.

"There has to be a better way than to feel what she felt, I don't wish to know her pain."

Serenity's Redoubt.

Marrik continued to burn inside, the pain was unmeasurable. The world around him collapsed as every evil deed he'd ever done was burned from his soul.

"Aaaahhhh!! Aaaahhhh!!!"

The pain got more intense and Marrik struggled to remain conscious, but he needed to. He couldn't die here. Not here. Not a place he called home, he wasn't done yet. He must endure.

"AaaaaHhhhh!!!!" He continued to cry out in pain, writhing on the ground by the fire that didn't burn.

It was a river! And where there were rivers... there were...

Thank T-Pain!

A boat!

Kelly looked around, and had her sawed-off scatter gun in her hand, just in case someone was going to take this boat.

Should she even take this boat? There... the desert. She looked back at the sands, then at the water. Who left the boat here? Eyeing the boat and the fact there were no foot prints. She took a step back and sat on the shore. She'd read enough lore from around the galaxy. This place... Probably a bad idea.

Companions: [member="Lucien Cordel"]
Gear: Telescoping staff, two daggers, one lightsaber

Waking up with thorns pricking at her person, clinging to her hair and in her clothes was not what she had expected. She didn't remember how she got here, didn't know what happened, and the last thing she remembered was...

"Lucien?" she had whispered, sitting up, then standing up and un-prickling herself as best she could. Her last memory had been that she was enjoying a quiet dinner with him, the comfortable silence dotted with bits and pieces of not-so-idle conversation, and... this was where her head began to hurt. Where thinking, going over memory resulted in pain, a door she couldn't gain passage through in her mind. Whatever had put her here was something she wasn't permitted to see, but then... no, she'd been in her bed. She'd gone home after a lovely evening. "Why am I here?"

She looked around, walls of thorns everywhere, looked up, walls as high as the eye could see.

"Where is here? This has to be the worst rose garden ever," and not a single bloom of any kind in sight. Only herself to talk to, and a feeble attempt at humour. At least she had some degree of armament on her person. Who knew what was...

"Is anyone here?"

She stopped dead in her tracks, the words telling her there was indeed someone else nearby. But whom...

"Is anyone here?"

There it was again! Oh, it was familiar! She listened, hoping the words would be repeated once more.

"Is anyone here?"

So it was! She took a tentative step forward, looking all around again. The voice repeated the words, gave her some semblance of an idea as to what direction they came from. She looked in the approximate direction of the yelling, and opted for a little yelling of her own.

"Lucien?!"

Companions: [member="Selinica Miriya Cailis"]
Gear: A transforming weapon (elegance), a dagger, A lightsaber

Lucien clutched his head, his head was thumping . Sight and hearing slowly returned to him and he pushed himself up of the floor , thorns pricking his skin. He groaned as he got onto his knees . A deep groan escaped him , he didn't like pain and he didn't like this hell hole. He slowly forced himself to stand. He could hear his name being shouted some way away.

"Selinica "

He called his voice hoarse , he whent lighted headed again , his focus on his feet ... One step in front of the other it was all he could do not to faint.

His name again ... Much closer this time

" Selinica !!?" He replied

He tried to reach for her In the force , he reached and reached but there was nothing there . He stumbled forward then he glimpsed her through a wall of thorns ... He reached into his pocket withdrawing his lightsaber slashing at the thorns and fighting his way through thorns cutting at his exposed skin .

"Selinica ... Selinica I'm here , I'm here" he said as he finally got through the wall a little bit of himself quite literally left within. He reached out to touch selinica's arm . He was glad he wasn't alone here . Now he was concerned only with getting out , he missed home .

Could they get home , he couldn't survive being stuck in this wasteland.

Falcon Rekali

F
Companion(s): [member="Token Waters"]
Proximity: [member="Aton Gyndar"]
Other Tags: [member="The Ferrymen of the River"]
Gear: Lightsaber, Lonesome Gun, a few daggers, etc.

After a short run, they came to a river, and came to a stop at its shore. He crouched, looking into the water, but something gave him wariness, he felt cautious about touching it. Maybe it was this strange place, but anything that would be assumed to be safe in the realm that contained his home was not necessarily so, here.

"Water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink," he recited, affirmation of his wariness, and for the benefit of Token. He looked down the river in one direction, trying to see if there was anyone or anything else that gave him more of an idea as to what to do next. Then he looked off in the other direction, and what he saw much further up-river made his heart swell, beating just a little faster. There was simply no mistaking that slope of shoulder or mop of hair.

"Aton!" he yelled, but there was no movement. He tried again, a lot louder this time: "Aton!"

He looked to Token, face marked with a fair measure of joy. "I think that's my son," he told her.

And yet, still no response to his yelling. He cupped his hands around his mouth, trying to amplify his worlds.

"ATON!"

Companion: [member="Falcon Gyndar"]
Gear: Lightsaber, blaster
Objective: Home?

The blonde had kept up pretty well with the gentleman. She was, after all, into fitness and a control-focused Force user. Not that she was able to use the Force here, but the foundation of the control powers did build off the body. Seeing the river, though, made the water soul in her smile.

And that bled out onto her face.

The water was... probably not bad? Maybe it was Falcon's song, which she remembered. An old waterman's tune, when Corellians used to sail on the oceans instead of between the stars. The man was definitely a father, for sure.

And he started shouting. Aton...? She tipped her head, looking out into the distance and then back to Falcon. His voice was happy, wasn't it? “Your... son?”

Right! Important! Family!

She cupped her hands around her mouth. “Aton!” Because, two voices!

The Eternal Queen
[member="Keter"]

The storm brewing ahead was nothing compared to the storm brewing in her heart. Keter asked her to talk to their daughter like it was nothing, but to Feena it was a near impossible task. She couldn't face her girls growing up right under her nose. She couldn't accept it. It terrified her. The older the girls got, the older she got. She could already barely hide the grey in her hair...

"I can try," she sighed, stopping just before what looked like a massive storm behind some invisible wall. "Well, that's a discussion for the real world, isn't it, dear?"

Marcus Tritum

M
[member="Coci Sinopi"] | [member="Mrrew"] | [member="Shane Williams"] | [member="Gareth Yalthik"]

I ran screaming, covered in blood, straight past the gathered group of people. What happened to angel face? Well, uh, that's sorta difficult to explain, seein' as how I don't remember most of it. What I do remember is feeling the overwhelming urge to call her the lovechild of a Hutt and a Kowakian Monkey Lizard. Don't even get me started on how the logistics of that would work out. Anyway, she didn't seem to like that much. And the rest is a blur of angry, destructive angel trying to kill me and me running for my life.

What I knew for certain at that moment, as I charged toward the portal, was that a) that was my best bet out b ) the blood I was covered in was my own, thank you thorns c) all these losers around me looked worse than a Zelosian full of Circean Wyrms and d) I had a massive force-damned headache.

Then I ran headfirst through the portal.

Poof. Back in the real galaxy, or at least I hope so. Honestly, I expected to open my eyes and wake up in my bed with the whole thing just some crazy nightmare. Instead I stood in the middle of the pouring rain on a terrain that was totally uninviting, staring at a citadel that looked really familiar. Almost like Dromund Ka- oh dammit.

Well, on the upside, my headache is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom