Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Event Starts Wednesday - District Submissions Closed

Draven Carter

Imperial Agent (Mirrorverse)
[member="Mirror Emperor"]

Can't wait. My muse likes this character...at least for now. *derp*

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Well, yeah, the info is kind of small for a site wide event. But, that hasn't stopped me from already having fun with it. I've been working on this. That way, people, if they want, can get a bead on my character more than just reading the bio that no one truly wants to read.

Draven Carter

I can't speak for him, but I know that I'm interested in knowing how the event will kick off. Will it be like the single Netherworld thread that got crammed up the drive chute with too many posts and the timed releases of new posts from NPCs that drove the backstory? Or, will there be separate staff started threads where different people can start off in (such as a rebellion and imperial story start thread) plus the numerous other individual started threads where many people make their own story?

Essentially, what is going to tie the overarching Mirrorverse campaign story together? I kind of understand doing it free form just like Netherworld (Everyone posts their personal experience or focus on farming territory in Chaos universe), but the Mirrorverse pretty much holds an uber-powerful NPC faction which I feel would not be utilized fully unless you have enough people playing the bad guy. That's why I made this character: so I can help provide opposition, boost the story and help the event be more successful. It's clear that you're playing as the main bad guy whose involvement is instrumental to the success of the overarching story line and I applaud you for it.

Are there going to be anymore staff that play NPC character roles for the Empire and Mirrorverse Rebels?

Other than that, the locations and backstory give me a good idea as to what's going down. Can't wait to interact with others. :D

There will be a number of Event Staff members interacting with writers through the event, including:

[member=Nergal]
[member="Fifth Sister"]
[member="Cryax Bane"]
[member="Marek Starchaser"]
[member=Eralam]
[member=MWither]
[member="Aqulia Audax"]
[member="Lorelei Darke"]
[member="Drones"]
Myself

Act I [Through the Looking Glass] will begin with three threads, spread across the districts.

I really wanted to make a district called the Storm Center, where everyone was a Peace Keeper at a massive country sized Barracks.

Then my gf distracted me all weekend :|

Anyway, I thought others might find this interesting, so here ya go, the distribution of Conformists vs Revolt sympathizers by region size:

Skyhold - Large (3) Conform
Mining - Small (1) Conform
Docklands - Medium (2) Conform, with a touch of (0.5) Revolt
Blackhole - Medium (2) Revolt
Fairview - Large (3) Conform with a touch of (0.5) Revolt
Verdant - Medium (2) Revolt
Dandelion - Huge “Massive” Neither, with a touch of Revolt (0.5)
Palace - Medium (2) Conform
Botanagricultural - Medium (2) Conform?
Isles - Small (1) Conform, with a touch of (0.5) Revolt
Floating - Medium (2) Conform
Pipeworld - Large (3) Mix/Neither

Confroms/Revolts Ratio: 16/6 -> 8/3

Legend:
  • Small ___ = 1
  • Medium ___ = 2
  • Large ___ = 3
  • Huge ___ = 4
  • “a touch of” ___ = 0.5

There are two states that could flip either way, and are of such a size as to make them important for the coming battle. It could even the odds if they both fall to the Revolt. Otherwise, everything is nicely stacked against this little rebellions we'll be starting :3

Fatty said:
There are two states that could flip either way, and are of such a size as to make them important for the coming battle. It could even the odds if they both fall to the Revolt. Otherwise, everything is nicely stacked against this little rebellions we'll be starting :3
Do not believe this one's revolutionary propoganda.

Conform and join in the Age of Prosperity as we build a better society. Together.

Draven Carter

Mirror Emperor said:
Conform and join in the Age of Prosperity as we build a better society. Together.
As long as it keeps me out of Correction and I get paid. :p

Also, this is gonna' be sweet. Thank you and all of the others for your hard work and the work you'll put into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom