Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction submissions

Hey guys,

We've really gotten into factory submissions for our faction so I'd like to discuss with any potential biters on how to create submissions for our faction. First off I assume most of you are familiar with how factory works; if you don't I suggest you head over there to check it out and familiarize yourself.

Anyway for the rest of you there's two options.

A.) You can make a pre-submission and post it in our "The Factory" sub-forum and wait for acceptance by a faction admin.
or
B.) You can discuss with a faction admin about creating a company under The Primeval and producing your own submissions.

For the first option we'll have it manufactured by an appropriate faction-based company such as The Primeval Fleet. Thus someone affiliated with said company will be the on to post in your place, unless given permission to do so yourself.

To clarify: Do not make submissions under our guise or on our behalf without first being approved by a faction administrator. We're not trying to stunt growth by any means but it can become difficult if there are submissions being made for us that we have little to no clue about. Otherwise, good luck and I hope to see wonderful creations being made!

-- Anja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom