Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback for the Capitalist

Hello!

Its hard to believe that 3 Years have gone bye since I joined the Chaos Roleplay Community, although granted I do have a reputation for deleting characters on a whim : 3

Recently my focus has been on making the
Trade Federation of Planets into a real powerhouse within the galactic factions, taking on the work from HAMWAGON or Gat Tambor to flesh out the corporation once more.

Its been extremely fun trying to be a certain niche within the community, as I can always fit myself in one way or another. Most of my roleplay has been around trying to get established into every faction on the board, and making subs to boost my influence within those factions.

I would like to know if I have done a good job at portraying the corporate side of things on the board, and if my posts are up to par.

Therefore, I would like any feedback I can get either about my characters or my writing style.

Suggestions are always welcome, on where I should expand my horizons

Potentially Kyra Perl's Father
Suggestion: Keep using AvCoin™ and the Trade Fed Cred in your subs. I have no ulterior motive for this.

Also as a founding member of the Trade Federation thanks for keeping the dream alive.

From us to you Credit Wizard Credit Wizard .

giphy.gif

I just saw this so sorry for delayed response. I think you are doing an excellent job in attaining the type of capitalistic, give me all the credits and profits type of je ne sais quoi aura that really makes one aggravated at the Trade Federation but also well aware of how vital it is so one still tries to make nice. You certainly bring a lot of economic flavor to the RP on the corporate level that I know will make other people's eyes glaze over, but it is really nifty for the scene setting. From what I've seen, you've made great strides for a group driven by profit and desires to put itself ahead.

Please forgive me if I perceive this incorrectly, but I do believe you are the only active writer writing all the active chars under the TF, right?

If so, the only recommendation is both a pro and a con because while you do great in rping the Trade Federation's different aspects, getting others to bounce off of would perhaps assist you better in setting up game plans for the future. IE recruits others to RP Trade Federation folks who may be interested in doing so. The pro? You can collaborate with other like-minded writers who want to do TF things. The con, well, you kinda lose control of being able to direct your other chars to do your bidding seamlessly. In the decade I've seen several versions of Trade Federation, it has been either RP'd as a collection of PC writers with the same goal under the TF banner (like a minor faction), a collection of separate businesses working together under the TF banner, and now under one person.

Additionally, there are loads of rp and opportunities outside of the factory subs, and in service items instead. Just a thought but keep on doing what you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom