Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feel Good Inc.

Well, this was probably a long time coming.

For the last few weeks I haven't felt like myself due to facing some inner demons and what-nots that I have been suppressing for a very long time. My mind doesn't really feel like my own in this very moment, and the last time I felt this way nearly three years ago I didn't handle it in the way necessary for me to move on. To put an end to that I have decided that an indefnite LOA (that will most likely be very short regardless) will be for the better. I need to unstress myself, I need to get the meds I have started to go on to kick in properly against my depression and anxiety, and once I can say that I am in the light rather than reaching for it, I will be back.

Sorry to those that I have threads with, but I feel like I have to do this.

All my threads are put on hold, my participation in a few group threads can be ignored if wished, and if you want to drop our thread I won't blame you for that.

Until next time,
Kaili.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom