Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pDrQqwv.png

woDSiOC.gif

Felmorante deWinter-L'lerim

Age(Started16)24 Years
StatusThrall Of Kurineth Cull
FactionsAgents of Chaos-Eternal Empire-Darkwire
Home PlanetEndelaan
Living SituationFluid
SpeciesSemi-Human
GenderFemale
Force SensitiveYes
Height1.52m
Weight52 Kg
Hair ColorBrunette
Eye ColorEmerald Green
Skin ColorFair
Distinctive featuresGreen Eyes glow at times
WriterSasmay
Play ByAnna Christine Speckhart Elissa Bibaud
8n7OI4W.png

You've heard of that woman, Scherezade deWinter, yeah? I hear she has family, or whatever you could consider family for that brand of crazy. She has a niece or something like, green eyes just as the rest of 'em. And a poor temper to boot. I'd heard in another port that she had been seen poking through someone's cargo hold, bein' nosy like them port dogs checking freight. Port dog came barking at her, and she didn't even look at him, just held up a finger to make him wait before she pulled something from the crate and walked off.

The lad tried chasing her down. Foolish thing really when he ignored them deep greens flared on her. Got her right riled and they found him in a back alley later that week.

Not what I've heard about the little one. Same story but you've got it mixed up with some scary tale. Was told she got followed to the back alley yeah, but she left him alive with his boots gone and datapad shoved in his mouth. And some marks on his face from a paint pen or some such. Don't know who cooked up that fright tale but she didn't kill 'em. We'd 'ave heard about that on the news.

You gotta point there...anyone seen her since?

Not that I have heard, but she snatched chocolates and cheese from what I understand. You hauling any o'that? If so you-.

Feth feth feth-that's all I'm hauling. Some restaurant has been having a burglar come in it seems. I'll be back.

Following the events of her meeting Ingrid L'lerim, and spending time alongside the Empress of the Eternal Empire, the clone of Scherzade deWinter found a home with which to call her own. While the events of her past left her with a paralysis from the waist down, enough time and patience under the steady hands of the Eternal Empires medicines and practices eventually found her regaining the loss of function.

Soon enough to find her home and family at the mercy of The Brotherhood of the Maw.

Continually frustrated by her shortcomings, she became more brash in securing the Eternal Empire's goals, earning the ire and respect of those watching out of the adoptive Princess of the Empire. A number of times earning the direct intervention of those entrusted with her care to prevent another medical incident. Or political one for that matter.

The final straw in her brash actions was the capture of Ingrid by the Maw.

Finding herself without a guiding hand that she trusted, Felmorante's actions during the attempted rescue of the Empress caused her capture by overly interested parties. Kurineth Cull, guided by Onrai led the brash girl into an obvious trap, before subduing and rendering her unconscious to ponder on the use of their prize.

With patience, and dedicated focus to process her as a vessel for the Parasite God, Kurineth made Felmorante her permanent vessel by bonding her own spirit with the girls. Sharing body and mind, the two are nigh inseparable for the foreseeable future. One tempering the other in varying degrees.

TRAITS:
+Loves to meet people - Fel knows no stranger, though she can be over the top in her greetings.

+/- Creative Mind - While on her own, Felmorante is a menace by her own right. Paired now with Kurineth Cull, leaps and bounds of mental gymnastics are always a potential when seeking a solution.

+/- Smol - Fel is small for her family line, standing at a staggering five foot, she doesn't have an intimidating presence in terms of height. That isn't to say she is not strong in her own way, but against much larger foes, it would be a similar case of attempting to slay a giant.

+/- Brash - Evident even to those at first meeting, Felmorante has a penchant for the wacky and rather unusual antics. More often than not throwing herself headlong into whatever trouble comes to mind if even the slightest possibility of success is present.

+/- Dynamic Duo - While Kurineth Cull can take control of Felmorante's body, in the presence of Force Nullifying objects, whichever is in control at the time is the one remaining present until they are able to escape the field of nullification. As well as having their force abilities stripped from them.

+/- Hand it Over - Felmorante will take as needed, from whoever has what might be needed, to accomplish whatever goal she has in mind, regardless of whoever may be insulted by the theft.

- Petty/Vindictive - Ranging from stealing your shoelaces to blowing the motor in your speeder and beyond;Her revenge is measured by how good a friend you are.

BIOGRAPHY:
Emerald green eyes and sharp looks abound, this deWinter is a similar cut to her aunt. Which isn't a huge stretch of the imagination given she is a second hand clone of Scherezade deWinter. Lithe with gymnastics and combat training, this small being could be considered a whirlwind casual events. What once was lively energy gone awry is now a more focused drive, goals kept close to her chest as she wanders the galaxy with a second mind ever present behind those emerald eyes.

KNOWN FAMILY:
Scherezade deWinter - Cloned From
Ingrid L'lerim - Adoptive Mother

EQUIPMENT:
Haywire I Armor paired with Duraglide Boots and Boot Rockets
Whimsy Knives
Glitter Grenades
Giggle Grenades
Pink Vapor Grenades
Aspara Armor over Viper Mk. I Skinsuit
Dark Purple pair of Wrist Dazzlers
Terminus Shivs